Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Did you/Do you go to them? Did you have fun? Tell us about it

I went to the 10 year reunion and discovered I still don't like those people.  I decided then that I would not attend another one. I keep in touch with the ones that i care about and that are important to me.

How about you?

by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:01 AM
Replies (11-20):
busygramma4
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:31 PM

Never went to any of them!

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on May. 3, 2012 at 9:19 PM

I went to my 20th reunion in 1988.  It was kind of fun, but I really didn't stay in touch with people I knew in school.  As far as I know,there hasn't been another reunion for our year. 

DixieL
by Dixie on May. 3, 2012 at 10:42 PM

I went to school in the same neighbood from 4th grade through 11th grade. I had so many friends I would have a lot of the same friends year after year and I also made new friends. The month that I was supposed to be a senior my mom made us move and she wouldn't let me keep going to the same school for one more year, even though the bus would have dropped me off right in front of school, so I quit. I would have graduated in June 1974. When it was time for the ten year reunion I called Poly high school and told them what happened and they let me come to the reunion. As many people that I knew in school I didn't know many that were there, so I haven't gone to another one. In 2014 would be my forty year reunion. It really hurt a lot that I could not graduate with all the people I knew since the 4th grade

DixieL
by Dixie on May. 3, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Quoting DixieL:

I went to school in the same neighbood from 4th grade through 11th grade. I had so many friends I would have a lot of the same friends year after year and I also made new friends. The month that I was supposed to be a senior my mom made us move and she wouldn't let me keep going to the same school for one more year, even though the bus would have dropped me off right in front of school, so I quit. I would have graduated in June 1974. When it was time for the ten year reunion I called Poly high school and told them what happened and they let me come to the reunion. As many people that I knew in school I didn't know many that were there, so I haven't gone to another one. In 2014 would be my forty year reunion. It really hurt a lot that I could not graduate with all the people I knew since the 4th grade

I did find my best friend through all of junior high on classmates.com

lisamarie1265
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:32 AM
We went to our 10th us girls as a group... It was soooooo boring and the people were so phony those who never spoke to you were suddenly your friend? The organizers of the event... Gimme a break ... I did see a lot of people I did like however but we had just lost contact so that was nice, but I haven't been back toone since instead our group of girls arrainge a night out twice a year there is 6 of us .. 2 are out of state but they always come back here because we have a tradition of visiting our old haunts...oh one that first reunion we went to ... Several of us decided to leave and we all met up at a bar we hung out at in our school days and after.. We had a much better time.
LadySaphira
by Lisa on May. 4, 2012 at 12:35 AM

I have never been to any of mine, this year will mark our 25th, I may go just for something to do but have not quite decided yet.

suesues
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 7:15 AM

went to high school reunion enjoyed it then they had another one 5 yr later boring i will never go again 

then went to elementry school reunion i was so excited it was so disappointed i will never go again

leave the past in the past

caro100
by Carol on May. 4, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Haven't gone to one in years, used to, but most I don't stay in touch with anyway.

homeskoolmama
by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:12 PM

We have not had one. Sad to say. I have reconnect with friends from hs through facebook and discovered that we have all grown up, had good and hard lifes, matured and have formed some great internet friendships. I would love to have a reunion. I am sure there are some who did not change and who are still B but I haven't run into any and am glad for it. I keep in touch almost daily with many of my hs friends/acquaintences.

mama5k
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:32 PM

I have never been to one. I keep in contact with the ones I want. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)