Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

favorite show on t.v.

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:35 PM
  • 30 Replies

What is your favorite T.V. show

Mine is Survivor and Big Brother

by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Why123
by Nancy on May. 3, 2012 at 12:37 PM

I like Once upan a Time and Ancient Aliens.  I also like Eureka, NCIS, and Hawaii 5 O To name a few.  I don't watch tv much so I can't say I watch anything faithfully.

LEK19
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Don't have a favorite and don't watch much tv - haven't for a couple of months now. I have recently been enjoying watching Fringe. I have seen the first two seasons. I check them out from our library. That way I can watch them when I can or as many in a row as I want. I prefer it that way.

I am not a loyal fan to any tv shows. We did watch Big Bang for awhile.

nana9106
by Darlene on May. 3, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Army Wives and Survivor

dreamweaver56
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:44 PM

I'm a House fan, but now its going away...I have several shows in reruns I still enjoy, and watch movies. Like most stuff on History Channel.

jabs54
by Jeanine on May. 3, 2012 at 2:55 PM

My dd and I love "So You Think You Can Dance".  We are anxiously awaiting a new season!  We also love "The Amazing Race". 

gmadiane
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Greys Anatomy

DixieL
by Dixie on May. 3, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Quoting jabs54:

My dd and I love "So You Think You Can Dance".  We are anxiously awaiting a new season!  We also love "The Amazing Race". 

I don't know if you watched Big Brother last season, but Rachel won the half million dollars. Brendon and Rachel were on Big Brother two seasons in a row.Rachel has very low self esteem. I'm sure you can see this on Amazing Race. Her feeling's gets hurt really easily.They fell in love and have been together since the first Big Brother. She used to live here in Vegas. She was a V.I.P. cocktail waitress. I'm sure they have to be pretty. Somehow she thinks she is ugly. I am watching Amazing Race because of them and I hope they win

kam013
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Right now I am enthralled with Game of Thrones on HBO.

Beyond that I watch Amazing Race, Survivor, Good Wife (great show), Parenthood is a huge favorite, Modern Family is hysterical, Big Bang Theory, also funny.  DH loves Ghost Hunters and we watch Ultimate Fighter (I want to learn how to fight MMA style).  

I also love the new show Fashion Star. It's about up and coming designers getting bought by high end retail stores.  It's what I wanted to do when I went to college, then changed my mind.  I find it so interesting to watch and love a lot of the fashions.  

Virtually everything we watch is DVR'd and we play catch up all week long.  Once the warmer weather is here we won't watch much at all.  

mac1940
by Mary Ann on May. 3, 2012 at 7:09 PM

NCIS, Criminal Minds, and Survivor are about all I watch.

busygramma4
by on May. 3, 2012 at 7:32 PM

I don't watch too much tv and am really mad that they split them up but my favorite ones are Grey's Anatomy & Private Practice. And one other I like is Parenthood.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN