Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your favorite T.V. show

Mine is Survivor and Big Brother

by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:35 PM
Replies (11-20):
KittyGram
by Becky on May. 3, 2012 at 8:23 PM

I'm watching it right now - The Big Bang Theory!  I LOVE SHELDON!!!

I love a big variety of shows - Mike & Molly, Hawaii 5-0, Grimm - absolutely LOVE Once Upon a Time and Dexter!!!  Oh, and The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad, too.

Bmat
by Barb on May. 3, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Survivor

Big Bang

Mike and Molly

Glee

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on May. 3, 2012 at 9:21 PM

I never miss Jeopardy, and I love The Good Wife.   Don't watch " reality" shows. 

DixieL
by Dixie on May. 3, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Quoting kam013:

Right now I am enthralled with Game of Thrones on HBO.

Beyond that I watch Amazing Race, Survivor, Good Wife (great show), Parenthood is a huge favorite, Modern Family is hysterical, Big Bang Theory, also funny.  DH loves Ghost Hunters and we watch Ultimate Fighter (I want to learn how to fight MMA style).  

I also love the new show Fashion Star. It's about up and coming designers getting bought by high end retail stores.  It's what I wanted to do when I went to college, then changed my mind.  I find it so interesting to watch and love a lot of the fashions.  

Virtually everything we watch is DVR'd and we play catch up all week long.  Once the warmer weather is here we won't watch much at all.  

This season I couldn't stand Colton or Alicia. I wanted a man to win so either Tarzan or after last nights show I really like Sabrina again. She has a heart. Who do you want to win

kam013
by Silver Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Quoting DixieL:

Quoting kam013:

Right now I am enthralled with Game of Thrones on HBO.

Beyond that I watch Amazing Race, Survivor, Good Wife (great show), Parenthood is a huge favorite, Modern Family is hysterical, Big Bang Theory, also funny.  DH loves Ghost Hunters and we watch Ultimate Fighter (I want to learn how to fight MMA style).  

I also love the new show Fashion Star. It's about up and coming designers getting bought by high end retail stores.  It's what I wanted to do when I went to college, then changed my mind.  I find it so interesting to watch and love a lot of the fashions.  

Virtually everything we watch is DVR'd and we play catch up all week long.  Once the warmer weather is here we won't watch much at all.  

This season I couldn't stand Colton or Alicia. I wanted a man to win so either Tarzan or after last nights show I really like Sabrina again. She has a heart. Who do you want to win

I didn't even feel bad or feel guilty for not feeling bad when Colton had to leave the show.  What a horrible excuse for a human being that boy was.  

I actually didn't really become attached to anyone this season.  I like Christina, mostly because she is such an underdog.  Sabrina has toned it down a bit and I like her a little better now.  I also like Chelsea, she seems far less vindictive and conniving than the rest of the female alliance.  So right now I am kinda routing for Christina or Chelsea.  After last night I have a little more respect for Tarzan too.

desert1
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:25 PM

I was watching "Justified." its over now till next season. Hoping it comes back. I am not really into any tv shows, but I do watch the news. I prefer to listen to music.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:46 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Hugs on May. 4, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Army Wives, Good Wife, Smash & maybe something else :)

Join us at

Time Out for You

emeraldc2
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 7:26 AM

Once Upon a Time and Touch, and Big Bang Theory (I catch the reruns).

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 4, 2012 at 9:12 AM

I love survivor, Greys Anatomy and Desperate housewives.  Actually I watch too much tv.  lol

emptynstr
by Leanne on May. 4, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Game of Thrones, Once Upon a Time, Grimm, Bones and Eureka are the one we try to watch regularly, used to also watch Burn Notice but lost track of when it is on.

Hate it when you get into a routine and then they change the time or day. And now I can't seem to keep track of end/beginning of seasons.

Almost forgot Spartacus.....

Leanne

We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe. --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)