Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Texting War between Sisters!!! :(

Posted by   + Show Post

First off, I know both my girls are considered "adults" ODD is 24, YDD is 19.

Now ODD has always been spoiled rotten by her BD. No matter what,(one day when she was 3 he even bought her a huge washer(circular thing) just because they were in the hardware store and she wanted it!) BUT, my YDD, her BD never did any thing with her, didn't take her anywhere, or spend anytime with her. As a matter of fact when I found out I was pregnant with her, he gave me the ultimatum of  keep the baby or  divorce, If I stayed married to him he wanted me to get an abortion! I called my parents to see if they would come get my 3 yr old and myself and help us out(we lived almost 1000 miles away, I had no money to get a place of my own and he wouldn't give me any) YES, BD is the father to both girls.

ok, with that info. Naturally ODD has a super relationship with BD, as he still spoils her, to this day even tho she is married, and has 2 kids(yes the same one with the cheating pond scum DH) He bought her a car @ 17,(gets her what ever she wants or needs) and to this day will let her go to his place of work and fill her tank if her finances are low(pond scum is back home BTW) BD buy ODD birthday presents, went to ODD's H.S. graduation, always keeps the grands on weekends.

YDD, has almost no relationship with her BD, no matter how much she has tried, he kept promising her a car, @ 17 never got her one. Didn't go to YDD's H.S. graduation,& never gets her anyting for her birthday, as he has no clue when it is.(again with that info)

So,YDD needs a new laptop for college, she only has a part time job, and has college. She is only eligible for student loans, So YDD thought she would ask her BD for help with the laptop.(to my surprise, he said yes.)

Well, BD mentions to ODD about YDD needing a laptop and she goes off, about how YDD is "playing" him and YDD doesn't need a new one as she got one for Christmas.(she didn't,& ODD knows this)It was a graduation present DH & I went in on together and we got her a refurbished one! YDD has had it almost 4 yrs(its acting up) there's no telling how old it really is.

BD texts YDD with how he doesn't appreciated being "played" she doesn't need a lap top she got a new one @ Christmas! per ODD!. YDD text back no I didn't and explained about her laptop.

Text world war 3 broke out between the 2 sisters after that! YDD was even going to play the u can't keep your DH from not keeping his pants closed, U need to mind ur own business,( I don't think she did)

What bothers me, is on the rare occasions, YDD asks BD for help, ODD goes off on her and gets all pissed off, saying she doesn't need it, or what ever excuse she has. IT's none of ODD's business! Which is what YDD first said, but ODD, just kept them coming, I kept hearing, I"m gonna hurt her feelings... it's coming. she's gonna be sorry.

I stayed out of it. I told her to ignore them. I also told her to not get her hopes up for a laptop, as her BD has a habit of saying yes, and doing nothing. Other than asking about it, but nothing ever comes out of it. I'm not sure If I should butt in or stay out, ODD, is NOT the mother, I am, even tho each girl are "adults"... I have decided if ODD calls or text me about his, I am telling her I'm not getting involved.

Thanks for listening. Ps,no the girls are not close, they used to be, but as YDD started to see the favoritizim,, it went away, then add ODD pond scum pulled that crap, and ODD picked his side,,, well

planning a wedding

by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:37 PM
Replies (41-42):
gr8d8n3mom
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2012 at 9:45 AM

Quoting DixieL:

I am still not that good with cafemom abbreviations so I'm having a hard time understanding

That's ok, DH = Dear Husband, ODD =Older dear daughter, Ydd=younger dear daughter, BD= Biological dad

also at the top of the origianl forum there is a spot that has all the abreivations ;) that's how I learned, I kinda new too.

planning a wedding

DixieL
by Dixie on May. 6, 2012 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting gr8d8n3mom:

Quoting DixieL:

I am still not that good with cafemom abbreviations so I'm having a hard time understanding

That's ok, DH = Dear Husband, ODD =Older dear daughter, Ydd=younger dear daughter, BD= Biological dad

also at the top of the origianl forum there is a spot that has all the abreivations ;) that's how I learned, I kinda new too.

Thank you for telling me There are some I would never have learned lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)