Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

He's getting his heart!! UPDATE!!! in comments!

Posted by   + Show Post

My nephew Jason aka "Little Man" was taken up to Children's hospital last night to get his new heart last night (5-6-12) Im sending this email to all of you and Im asking everyone to keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers. He is 6 years old and has been in and out of the hospital since he was born. He is the best little boy. He is always smiling and happy despite going thru surgeries and illnesses his entire life. I would also like to ask you to pray for the family who so unselfishly donated their child's heart so that another child could live. I thank you in advance for your prayers.

by on May. 7, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Replies (21-30):
EireLass
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2012 at 8:30 PM

This is wonderful!!!

momtolittleones
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Prayers going for everyone. He is so adorable!!

Jesus is my Saviour!!!!!!!!!!!

busygramma4
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Here's hoping everything goes well! many prayers!

Bmat
by Barb on May. 7, 2012 at 10:28 PM

This is encouraging. Thank you for the update!

Quoting lostosbourne:

Update! He is off bypass and doing better then expected!! They expect to be able to close up soon! All of your prayers are working full speed!! Thank you so much everyone!! He is such a strong little guy!

tierneylv
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:03 AM

Will do!!!!  I can't imagine how horrible it is to wait.  And lots of prayers to the parents of the little one who lost their baby so Little Man can have his heart.   At least something wonderful came out of something so tragic.

My good friend lost their only child (daughter) to a brain hemorrhage a couple of years ago at 20 years of age.  Always plagued by migraines and so they took her to the ER expecting to get meds for the migraine. She died... their only child.  Their grief was overwhelming but their faith in God was more powerful than their grief.  They donated all of their daughter's organs to save the lives of perfect strangers.  

That is what a true hero does!   God Bless Little Man!

LLICE
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:06 AM

praying'Little Man' is in my prayers.

IOWAMOM88
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:11 AM
Great.
Esmrlda
by Esme on May. 8, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Aww what a strong little guy.  I will pray that all goes well with his new heart.  praying

gmadiane
by on May. 8, 2012 at 6:37 PM

glad to hear he is doing well, he will be in my prayers

riri732
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:46 PM
Prayers for a healthy, quick recovery
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)