Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Another Thwarted Attack

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 6:50 PM
  • 15 Replies

Just on the News The president and the CIA just thwarted another 911 stlye attack on the US. This is the third attempt by Al Queda since Obama has been president. The plane was coming from Yemen to the US.We have been able to decimated Al Queda. Even repubublicans admit Romney has no foreign affairs or national defense experience or knowledge.

by on May. 7, 2012 at 6:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CoeyG
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:23 PM

That happened earlier this year, it's not like it happened recently.  There have been other attempts since 9/11 but not all of them have been reported until long after such as this.

coolbreeze0717
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:28 PM
I concur.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DixieL
by Dixie on May. 7, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Quoting CoeyG:

That happened earlier this year, it's not like it happened recently.  There have been other attempts since 9/11 but not all of them have been reported until long after such as this.

Turn on the news It just happened today plus twice more in the past three years

nana9106
by Darlene on May. 7, 2012 at 7:45 PM
I just heard this on the news tonight. They were planning the attack on the anniversary of Bin Ladens death. Glad it was dectected before it happened.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DixieL
by Dixie on May. 7, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Quoting nana9106:

I just heard this on the news tonight. They were planning the attack on the anniversary of Bin Ladens death. Glad it was dectected before it happened.

So am I. It would have been a tragedy.

ladyluke2007
by on May. 7, 2012 at 7:53 PM

O WOW!  Dang it! I don't have tv so I don't get the news.  I have to hear it third hand.  In any case I'm glad that it was stopped before it even happened.  But how lucky are we going to be next time?

jabs54
by Jeanine on May. 7, 2012 at 7:56 PM

I heard that on the news tonight.  Yikes!

rosebud727
by Rose on May. 7, 2012 at 8:25 PM

Yup, the world is a very different place since 911. Travel will never be the same again among other things.

DixieL
by Dixie on May. 7, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Quoting ladyluke2007:

O WOW!  Dang it! I don't have tv so I don't get the news.  I have to hear it third hand.  In any case I'm glad that it was stopped before it even happened.  But how lucky are we going to be next time?

Hopefully the president and the CIA will keep foiling their plots

DixieL
by Dixie on May. 7, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Quoting nana9106:

That's true I heard they were trying to make it happen and the anniversary of his death. Thank God it was stopped before it happened

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)