Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

messing with Andrew LOL

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:30 PM
  • 8 Replies

I love teasing my kids and tonight was Roo's turn. As most of you know..I have a nasty case of Bronchitis and it has pretty much robbed me of my voice. Roo being the little "Mark Jr." he is came home from school today and was mimicking my low raspy voice when I greeted him so I told him if he didn't stop picking on me I was going to lick all his food when I made dinner. 

A short while later he is out in the kitchen attempting to warm himself up some hot dogs in the microwave..Adrienne "yells" at him to get out  of things because I will be making dinner soon. He looks at her all serious like and says " But I'm hungry and I don't dare eat whatever mom makes. She said she was going to lick my food and it will get me sick" Upon hearing that I just had to go out in the kitchen, grab a couple of hot dogs and come out into the living room and lick them in front of him. Then I told him I would make him a couple of hot dogs if he wanted me to....for some reason he changed his mind about the hot dogs really fast LOL.

I am such a bad mommy LOL

Click on my siggy to help find a cure for cancer!

by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
rojastarr
by on May. 7, 2012 at 10:32 PM

EEEEEEEWWWWWW but really funny lol

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 7, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Ewwwww is right but it's funny too!  LOL  Sometimes being a mom is SUCH fun!!!!!   LOL

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Thursday at 11:10 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:25 AM

LOL .. cute :)

CoeyG
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:12 AM

You are so mean!  LOL..I would have done the same thing

busygramma4
by on May. 8, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Nice to see you haven't lost your sense of humor while you're sick! Hope you're doing better!

Bmat
by Barb on May. 8, 2012 at 3:36 PM

LOL!!!!!!!!  Hilarious!

nana9106
by Darlene on May. 8, 2012 at 3:43 PM

O_O..I love it!!

gmadiane
by on May. 8, 2012 at 3:47 PM

lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)