Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

So most of you kow that I have bronchitis and wound up in the ER Sunday due to breathing issues (how I found out I had it). I ws put on z-pack, and inhaler, and steroids and am feeling beter, I actualy have my voice back, not coughing as much, when I do the cough is productive. yay! right?

This morning I wake up with a strong urge to pee, lot of bladder pressure...go potty and it hurts ike hell. Yeah me now I have a UTI/bladder infection and on top of that AF decided it was her day to show up. Z-pack is often used for UTI, what the heck? I can't freaking win! 

Anyone want to go to work for me tonight? I worked Sunday with the bronchitis (before I knew tht is what it was) and lived. I rather work with the bronchitis than this damn thing.

Click on my siggy to help find a cure for cancer!

by on May. 10, 2012 at 7:19 AM
Replies (21-22):
Shellness
by Michell on May. 15, 2012 at 7:08 PM

I hope youre better!

DixieL
by Dixie on May. 15, 2012 at 7:14 PM

I have ended up in the hospital twice with UTI infection. Be careful with that. I'm sure you already know that, but they said if I had waited for another couple of hours I would have had heart failure. I was also dehydrated and really low on folic acid and something else I can't remember. I had the flu symptoms. That's why I waited. Hope you feel better very soon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)