Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

I'm going in to work a little later than usual today since I cleaned for a family over the weekend.  Not really looking forward to it because I like to get up and go!  lol  I did sleep in until 7 30 so that was nice.  Going to go walk later on this afternoon and other than that not sure.

by on May. 14, 2012 at 8:56 AM
Replies (21-30):
louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 14, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Me too girl...ugh...lol

Quoting Esmrlda:

Im at work today.

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 14, 2012 at 6:18 PM

I know and I felt SO SO bad about not being able to work that out!! 

As for your dad....I'm REALLY sorry...keep us posted and I'll be remembering all of you in my prayers!!

Quoting homeskoolmama:

I tried to see you :(

Short notice I know. Took Jesse for his state practical and then went to Traders Joe's and home again only to get a message from my mom :( see post

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 14, 2012 at 6:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Hope you had a good day!!  I understand about not wanting to sit in front of the computer after work.  I think we all feel like that at times.    :)

Quoting caro100:

I'm off work today, so I'm catching up on my cafemom, doing laundry, and generally cleaning up around the house.  I work 3-11 right now so its hard for me to sit down at the computer, I'm just usually not in the mood after I get off work.

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2012 at 6:49 PM

worked today and now getting ready to make a pot of cheese broccoli soup for a soup buffet at work tomorrow. It is National Nursing Home Week and we have a different events each day, and lots of extra work for me. today we had "subs for the staff", tomorrow is soup buffet, Wednesday is Donuts and Ice Cream Sundaes, Thursday is an early spring picnic, and finally Friday will be Pizza day. Guess I'll be looking forward to the weekend!!!!

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 14, 2012 at 7:12 PM

The soup sounds GOOD!  lol  Wed. sounds like a good day to me!  lol  Hopefully the weekend will come soon.  I'm already ready for it myself!

Quoting darmomusaf:

worked today and now getting ready to make a pot of cheese broccoli soup for a soup buffet at work tomorrow. It is National Nursing Home Week and we have a different events each day, and lots of extra work for me. today we had "subs for the staff", tomorrow is soup buffet, Wednesday is Donuts and Ice Cream Sundaes, Thursday is an early spring picnic, and finally Friday will be Pizza day. Guess I'll be looking forward to the weekend!!!!

suzeebloch
by Ronna on May. 14, 2012 at 8:53 PM

I overslept, for starters.  My alarm goes off at 3:50 and I usually am out of bed by 4:30, 4:45.  This morning it was 5:24.  So then I was rushing to get my morning work done - thankfully I had showered last night (maybe that's why I slept so hard) so all I had to do was wash and style my hair, throw on some makeup, iron my outfit and scooted out the door about 5 minutes late - got to work at 8:29.  I don't like rushing like that. 

But then at one point at the office, I thought it was about 12:30.  I looked at my computer - IT WAS 2:00!  YAY! 

Left the office shortly after 5:30, stopped by the grocery store and then FedEx (work-related), came home made supper - polska kielbasa with saurkraut - and then caught up with my emails and my fav, Cafe Mom!

It's 8:00 now so it's almost time for me to take my sleepy meds, and crawl into bed to read my book and have lights out by 9 or 9:30 ...

justme91755
by on May. 15, 2012 at 1:06 AM

It was a work,work,work day.  Fist job was 6 am to 8 am with the disabled chold i get ready for school then I had to drive an hour and a half to my merchandizing job and walk around a store for 6.5 hours checking on products and building displays. then another 1 1/2 hours home to leftover roast and veggies for dinner and now unwinding on the computer Soon off the bed so I can do it all again tomorrow. Yippee

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 15, 2012 at 7:22 AM

Your day makes ME tired!  lol  I'm glad work went by fast for you!   :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

I overslept, for starters.  My alarm goes off at 3:50 and I usually am out of bed by 4:30, 4:45.  This morning it was 5:24.  So then I was rushing to get my morning work done - thankfully I had showered last night (maybe that's why I slept so hard) so all I had to do was wash and style my hair, throw on some makeup, iron my outfit and scooted out the door about 5 minutes late - got to work at 8:29.  I don't like rushing like that. 

But then at one point at the office, I thought it was about 12:30.  I looked at my computer - IT WAS 2:00!  YAY! 

Left the office shortly after 5:30, stopped by the grocery store and then FedEx (work-related), came home made supper - polska kielbasa with saurkraut - and then caught up with my emails and my fav, Cafe Mom!

It's 8:00 now so it's almost time for me to take my sleepy meds, and crawl into bed to read my book and have lights out by 9 or 9:30 ...

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 15, 2012 at 7:23 AM

You had an early day too!  lol  It sounds busy too.  Dinner sounded good!!

Quoting justme91755:

It was a work,work,work day.  Fist job was 6 am to 8 am with the disabled chold i get ready for school then I had to drive an hour and a half to my merchandizing job and walk around a store for 6.5 hours checking on products and building displays. then another 1 1/2 hours home to leftover roast and veggies for dinner and now unwinding on the computer Soon off the bed so I can do it all again tomorrow. Yippee

LLICE
by on May. 16, 2012 at 5:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Spent the beautiful day working my gardens. My husband & daughter mowed, weed-ate, put in another flower garden with pink plants, a lattice & edging for Mother's Day - It looks so pretty! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)