Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today?

Posted by on May. 15, 2012 at 7:27 AM
  • 19 Replies

I enjoyed this so much yesterday that I decided we should do it again.    :)

by on May. 15, 2012 at 7:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 15, 2012 at 7:29 AM

I have to head out to work here in a few minutes.  I also have to pet sit tonight just for one night.  One of my customers is going out of town for work and I need to take care of the dogs.  It still looks a little dreary here today so I may walk outside if it doesn't rain instead of going to the gym.  Walking so far yesterday made me sleep good last night!  Not sure what else I have to do other than the 2 houses and the pet sitting yet.

over55
by on May. 15, 2012 at 7:36 AM

I'm not sure yet. My husband will be gone most of the day today and tomorrow to help his brother with a project. I think I'll just putter around. I'd like to look through some recipes and find something new. My daughter is bringing her new boyfriend over this coming weekend for me to meet and she'd like me to cook lunch. I'm making BBQ hamburgers (everyone loves my recipe) but I need some new side dish ideas.

MLozano
by on May. 15, 2012 at 7:39 AM
I have to do a lot of homework today. I will also take my kids to the park after school today. Then my son has his two hour gymnastics tonight. After that i will cut his hair and give baths. Then more homework :).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gmadiane
by on May. 15, 2012 at 8:55 AM

I dont have a lot going on today, gonna hang out at home, we are expecting rain again

Why123
by Nancy on May. 15, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Working

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on May. 15, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Going for a walk, then showering and doing my volunteer shift at the hospital.  When I get home, I plan to clean the bathroom and do some sewing, but I planned to do those two things yesterday and didn't fit them in, so we'll see. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 15, 2012 at 1:16 PM

That actually sounds like fun to me.  I LOVE recipes!!  I'll go find our post here in this group that has recipes.  You might find something on there.

Quoting over55:

I'm not sure yet. My husband will be gone most of the day today and tomorrow to help his brother with a project. I think I'll just putter around. I'd like to look through some recipes and find something new. My daughter is bringing her new boyfriend over this coming weekend for me to meet and she'd like me to cook lunch. I'm making BBQ hamburgers (everyone loves my recipe) but I need some new side dish ideas.

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 15, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Sounds like a busy busy day!!  lol

Quoting MLozano:

I have to do a lot of homework today. I will also take my kids to the park after school today. Then my son has his two hour gymnastics tonight. After that i will cut his hair and give baths. Then more homework :).

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 15, 2012 at 1:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Sometimes just hanging out at home is nice.   :)

Quoting gmadiane:

I dont have a lot going on today, gonna hang out at home, we are expecting rain again

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 15, 2012 at 1:18 PM

And you seem as thrilled about it as I am!  LOL  I'm taking a short break.  :)

Quoting Why123:

Working

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)