Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Did you get any mothers day gifts?

Posted by   + Show Post

I cant wait to hear what you all got for Mothers day!

What did you get for your mothers day present and from whom?

Did you give your Mother or Mother in law a gift?  

Did you give your daughter a mothers day present if shes a mother? 

Did you get a card and from whom?

spa robe                      breakfast

by on May. 15, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Replies (31-40):
Esmrlda
by Esme on May. 17, 2012 at 2:11 PM

I smell spoilidge all the way around.....   ; "   That tennis bracelet sounds lovely.

Quoting lisamarie1265:

I made my Mom an Avon basket... I filled it with her fave fragrances, FootWorks scrub, lotion, soak and powder for her feet she loves to give herself pedi's I included some pretty light colored nail polish. The basket contained other Avon stuff she likes. My girls got her an "edible arraignment" I got one also....love fruit yummie, I got another piece to my Mickey Minnie collection, second in a series of mickey Minnie salt pepper shakers, their lips are magnetic so they're kissing. Tooo cute, from hubby I got a tennis bracelet with our names and birthstones. And for fun he bought me a new sun lounger for the pool...considering him and his brother "accidentily" broke mine last season... It's nice even has a cup holder .. For my glass of wine lol.. It was a nice day ..all things considered. I got cards from close friends and vice versa and my GodMother, my moms cousin we have always been very very close I send to her every year have since I could write my name... Hope everyone had a nice day!!!

Esmrlda
by Esme on May. 17, 2012 at 2:14 PM

What are you going to go shopping for?  Anything in particular?

Quoting pegerik6:

Hubby got me a card and is taking me shopping. My kids got me clothes, a gift card, sandles and they bought the Vow for me.

Esmrlda
by Esme on May. 17, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Welcome MamaMadge!  A day in the park sounds like the perfect way to spend the day. 

Quoting MamaMadge:

Flowers and a card!  Got to spend the day at the park with my mom, dad, sisters and nieces/nephews...I also got a new great-nephew!  My niece had a healthy, baby boy!!  Best gift of all!

Esmrlda
by Esme on May. 17, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Im sorry.  Here's some flowers for you.  happy mothers day2

Quoting LadySaphira:

I got a migraine from all the yelling going on..does that count?

If not then no, I did not get any gifts.

Esmrlda
by Esme on May. 17, 2012 at 2:23 PM

That all sounds wonderful and how special that your ex son in law would still get you a gift card.  You must be very special to him.   Oh and Welcome!

Quoting fanci64:

I got flowers and cars from both my son and daughter . And a plant and a card from my granddaughter. A beautiful orchid plant from my husband. And a $25.00 girl hard from my x-son-in-law. Then my daughter made me dinner and she even purchased all the food for it. She did cook it at my house bit I prefer it that way. Lol Had a wonderful mothers day!!

Esmrlda
by Esme on May. 17, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Beautiful!

Quoting enafaye:

Lots of phone calls.  My second son sent me a very large bouquet of roses and star gazer lilies. Beautiful.

fanci64
by on May. 17, 2012 at 4:02 PM
Quoting Esmrlda:

He's very special to me as well. He is a great father to my granddaughter and my daughter and him seem to be getting along Ao much better now that they are divorced. Lol As far as Im concerned as long as he respects me and my daughter and is the wonderful father that he is I have no reason to not love him still. Just because they are not married anymore doesn't mean he's not part of the family forever and I've always told him that. Family is family forever when children are involved .
Apatosaurus
by on May. 17, 2012 at 4:10 PM

I got a rose at church. a red one! I called my mom on mothers day. She lives in a different state. Wish my daughter Happy Mothers Day. My husband wished me a Happy Mothers Day. I wasn't feeling well enough to go out to eat. I think we brought home What A Burger. Son wished me a Happy Mothers Day on FaceBook. My rose sarted blooming yesterday! Oh! Yeah wished my sister HMD. I didsend my mom a card. She got it on time!

Quoting Esmrlda:

grandmagrandpa

No we aren't quite that old yet....but they're cute aren't they?

Esmrlda
by Esme on May. 17, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Quoting fanci64:

Quoting Esmrlda:

He's very special to me as well. He is a great father to my granddaughter and my daughter and him seem to be getting along Ao much better now that they are divorced. Lol As far as Im concerned as long as he respects me and my daughter and is the wonderful father that he is I have no reason to not love him still. Just because they are not married anymore doesn't mean he's not part of the family forever and I've always told him that. Family is family forever when children are involved .

Thats so wonderful that you all can keep the peace.  I think it is the best for everyone involved.  Its so rare to find what you all have.

Esmrlda
by Esme on May. 17, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Sounds like a great day!

Quoting Apatosaurus:

I got a rose at church. a red one! I called my mom on mothers day. She lives in a different state. Wish my daughter Happy Mothers Day. My husband wished me a Happy Mothers Day. I wasn't feeling well enough to go out to eat. I think we brought home What A Burger. Son wished me a Happy Mothers Day on FaceBook. My rose sarted blooming yesterday! Oh! Yeah wished my sister HMD. I didsend my mom a card. She got it on time!

Quoting Esmrlda:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN