Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What did you do today ladies?

Posted by on May. 16, 2012 at 4:30 PM
  • 18 Replies

I'm really loving these responses....

by on May. 16, 2012 at 4:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 16, 2012 at 4:32 PM

I cleaned Lorna's house and then went and took care of a customers cat and then went to the gym.  I walked a little over 2 miles and then did the machine where you work on abs and then the one where you push the weights with your legs and lift them up.  Now I'm pooped.  lol

Tonight we have WMU and thats about the extent of my day.  I ate at subway...a tuna sub...after the gym because I hadn't eaten since 7 30 when I had a granola bar.  Not very exciting, huh?  lol

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 16, 2012 at 4:44 PM

I almost forgot....I did treat myself to a skinny vanilla latte today from starbucks.  It was SO good too!   :)

CoeyG
by on May. 16, 2012 at 4:44 PM

I slept most of the day.  I did feed the dogs breakfast but was hurting so bad I couldn't get them out on a walk.  Didn't do anything else because I was hurting.  My back was really a mess before I took my pain pills.  

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 16, 2012 at 4:45 PM

I'm so sorry Coey.  It's awful to have your back hurt because it affects so many other areas.  I'm glad you had the pain meds to take and that they worked.  Hugs to you!!

Quoting CoeyG:

I slept most of the day.  I did feed the dogs breakfast but was hurting so bad I couldn't get them out on a walk.  Didn't do anything else because I was hurting.  My back was really a mess before I took my pain pills.  

Shellness
by Michell on May. 16, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Worked my buns off.

EireLass
by Gold Member on May. 16, 2012 at 6:23 PM

Made bread, then chocolate chip cookies. We are having 6 guests this weekend, so I cleaned the guest bathroom and made all the guests beds. 4 bikers and Dan's folks. haha.

Bmat
by Barb on May. 16, 2012 at 6:33 PM

Waited while the satellite tv tech worked on our DVR and finally replaced it.  Then played on CM and answered email,  laundry and cleaning bathrooms and the kitchen floor, pet the cats.

Bmat
by Barb on May. 16, 2012 at 6:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Bread and chocolate chip cookies!?  What time should we get there?  LOL!

Quoting EireLass:

Made bread, then chocolate chip cookies. We are having 6 guests this weekend, so I cleaned the guest bathroom and made all the guests beds. 4 bikers and Dan's folks. haha.

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 16, 2012 at 9:48 PM

LOL  I know exactly what you mean!    :)

Quoting Shellness:

Worked my buns off.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on May. 16, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Got up at 4:30 (finally).  Got my doctors typed up, then had nearly 90 minutes left before I had to leave for the office.  I checked out CafeMom - took a shower - picked out and ironed my clothes for today.  Got to the office early, at 8:10.  Had a rather nice day at the office - if no one yells at me, it's a good day!  Left the office just before 6. Got home, was kinda bumming because I hadn't heard from Johnny's doctor.  Oh and my FWB texted me he may have caught a bug.  So that is bumming me out because now I have to go get tested. I know full well when you play with fire you might get burned.  But that won't stop me.  lol.   I checked my emails, got my work lined up for the morning. Still no word from Johnny's doctor.  And I've decided NOT to ask Johnny about this.  I'm just gonna wait first and see what the doctor has to say. 

Now it's 8:45 so I'm gonna wrap things up and get ready for bed.  Oh, I had cold polksa kielbasa "coins", 2 ounces of colby cheese and 1/4 a cucumber for supper.  Because I could.  Now I'm gonna go drink my 8 ounces of kefir, take my regular sleepy meds and continue my book, SIEGE, the final book in the "As the World Dies" trilogy that one of the moms in our group turned me on to!  thank you!

okay.  that's all, folks!  

nitey nite from me!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)