Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today?

Posted by on May. 17, 2012 at 7:31 AM
  • 47 Replies

Tell us all about it.....

by on May. 17, 2012 at 7:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 17, 2012 at 7:33 AM

I have a fairly easy day today thank goodness.  My plan is to go run some errands after work and then go to the gym and walk.  I hope to walk 3 miles but it does get a little boring.  They have tv's on the treadmill.  That helps some and theres music playing.  Amber won't be able to go with me since they asked her to work today instead of tomorrow.  After that I'm not sure...

Tea-riffic
by on May. 17, 2012 at 7:54 AM

LOVING GOD FOR A LIVING. FIRST, THEN thinking about how I'm going to get to Texas, to see my Dad, his health is not 100%, then to New York to see my Aunt, she's in the hospital. I'm in North Carolina and just thinking about it is making me jet lagged.

Whew!

Tea-riffic

hugss
Take Some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group. :)
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on May. 17, 2012 at 9:06 AM

Not a lot, lOL
More cleaning & hanging out :)

Join us at 
Time Out for You

mom467years
by on May. 17, 2012 at 9:14 AM

Painting my brothers balcony...ugh  LOL but on the upside, the sun is shining, I'm not working til next week and I got some alcohol!

Oh yeah, did I mention that my kids are away also? yeehaww

Shellness
by on May. 17, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Going to the doctor, running errands with my husband and hopefully getting to see my oldest son in rehab later. I haven't seen him in a long time.

Why123
by Nancy on May. 17, 2012 at 9:49 AM

Like every other week day - working.

gmadiane
by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:37 AM

I need to run some errands before the rain comes in

TrouserMouse
by on May. 17, 2012 at 10:51 AM
I have meetings scheduled all day at work....9am, noon, and 2. I get to go home tonight and clean house, do laundry, and get things ready for my weekend getaway.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LEK19
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Homeschooling Anna, cutting grass, weed-killing, painting sign boards. Maybe grocery shopping. We really do need a few things.

CoeyG
by on May. 17, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Body wouldn't shut down last night.  Finally got to sleep as the sun was coming up only to get up and run to the bathroom with a major dump!  My lower back is now killing me.  Hopefully I purged whatever it was...Checked my temerature a while ago, 101.3, not good for me.  I'm hoping it is not my kidneys.  Right now I'm weak, tired and about to consume some chicken broth...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN