Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell us all about it.....

by on May. 22, 2012 at 8:06 AM
Replies (11-20):
louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 22, 2012 at 8:38 PM

It sounds like a busy day for you...again....you need to slow down every once in a while!  lol

Quoting homeskoolmama:

Laundry and cooking dinner. So far I've fed and watered all the animals, washed dishes and checked facebook, lol. 

I plan on doing some reading and I need to organize the storage container cabinet in the kitchen.

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 22, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Are you in real estate?  Sorry....I can't remember.  Sounds like a busy day.  Hope you enjoyed your coffee as much as I enjoyed mine.  :)

Quoting LEK19:

We had a couple of families stay in a condo unit so I have some cleaning up to do there and getting two others ready for an open house on Thursday. Homeschooling Anna in-between. Enjoying my coffee right now!

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 22, 2012 at 8:39 PM

I hope he showed up on time.   That's such a pain in the rear to wait for them!  lol

Quoting gmadiane:

not a lot I have to wait on the cable guy to get here

virgolady46
by on May. 22, 2012 at 8:44 PM
Well I currently am looking for work closer to home. I have a job but I am really tired of the commute. Anyone feel the frustration of not finding that job that you really want, it is so much more competition out there now. But I won't give up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:10 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Hugs on May. 22, 2012 at 10:18 PM

So glad you got your walking in as well!
Thank you I did & hope you did as well :)

Quoting louannwilkins:

I got my walking in today too.  Hope you had a great day!!

Quoting hugss:

Not much Waiting for a roofer guy to come paint parts of our ceiling,
Some house work & then some walking with my frienbd.
Hope you have a great day :)

Join Us At
Time Out for You

LeJane
by Bronze Member on May. 22, 2012 at 11:30 PM

I had the day off.    I was outside almost all day.   Lawn, trees, brush and garden work.  Vacuumed the truck and car.   In between was switching laundry.    I then grilled and got supper ready.    followed by cleaning  the boat for this weekend.   Finally I cut my S/O s' hair.  We then soaked in the hot tub  and now am working on the packing and menu list for going to the cabin. 

Calimom1972
by on May. 23, 2012 at 1:29 PM

I will be mopping our hard wood floors... and then need to head to town to get food for my 17 year olds project, she's making enchilada's for an informative speech. Of course, I had no idea that it was due tomorrow until last night, whoopie!

There's no telling what else will come up here, always seems that my days are full when I have nothing planned hahaha. Hope that the rest of you ladies have a great day!

Bmat
by Barb on May. 23, 2012 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I cleaned bathrooms and did laundry,  I should be decluttering the kitchen.

2012ArmyMom
by on May. 23, 2012 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Working

Why123
by Nancy on May. 23, 2012 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I do software support at a local community college.  Right now is the lull before the storm.  We are almost at the end of Spring Quarter.  Most problems have been solved by now.  We will be switching over to semesters in the fall.  Lots of faculty wait until the last minute to do anything about their courses.  We figure August is going to be really busy.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Was it an easy day or a hectic one?  What do you do again?  I'm sorry I don't remember.   

Quoting Why123:

Working

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)