Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Have you ever had any type of cosmetic surgery or proceedure?

Posted by on May. 22, 2012 at 3:37 PM
  • 43 Replies

If so what have you had done?

Would you share your experience with us? Would you do it again or recommend having it done to someone else?

If you haven't ever had anything done, is there something you would like to have done? What?

by on May. 22, 2012 at 3:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shellness
by on May. 22, 2012 at 3:39 PM

I have never had anything done. Only because I don't have the money for it. After giving birth to twins my stomach was never the same. They were big babies. I have too much skin. I would love to get a tummy tuck to get rid of that extra skin and have a nice tight tummy again!

Shellness
by on May. 22, 2012 at 3:41 PM

I think I would get my boobs lifted!!! My husband used to put his hand under my breasts and say, look at that-so sag, lol! They aren't quite so perky anymore! Of course they aren't as big I'd like but I'd still keep the size the same. My husband likes the size :)

Why123
by Nancy on May. 22, 2012 at 3:49 PM

I have never had any plastic surgery.  The best I can say is that I had cataracts taken out of my eyes.  That took me from walk into walls nearsighted to 20/40 and a tad farsighted.  I haven't worn glasses in years.

gmadiane
by on May. 22, 2012 at 7:36 PM

I never have but would not mind lipo and tummy tuck, I like the size of my boobs but if its possible to lift a little that would be nice too

CoeyG
by on May. 22, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Nothing

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 22, 2012 at 8:32 PM

I've had nothing.  I don't know that I would be opposed to a little something if I had plenty of money but I don't think I would do anything drastic even then.  I'm kinda proud of my signs of aging!  lol

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 22, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Ok well maybe not QUITE so proud of the falling down south boobs...sigh....those could use something.  lol

Shellness
by on May. 22, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Seems we are in agreement so far about the booby lifts!

sidesplittinglaughtersexy

Quoting louannwilkins:

Ok well maybe not QUITE so proud of the falling down south boobs...sigh....those could use something.  lol

mac1940
by Mary Ann on May. 22, 2012 at 11:21 PM

No plastic surgery but from the looks of my face, I may need some.  I fell on mother's day evening, planting my face on the edge of a stepping atone which resulted in a puncture wound and a long gash on my cheek along with an abrasion across my forehead.  Now everything is turning black and though the gash is healing, it looks like it might leave a scar.

desert1
by on May. 22, 2012 at 11:42 PM

me too, hate that look, lol

Quoting Shellness:

Seems we are in agreement so far about the booby lifts!

sidesplittinglaughtersexy

Quoting louannwilkins:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)