Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Tell us ladies....

by on May. 24, 2012 at 8:28 AM
Replies (11-20):
louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 24, 2012 at 12:16 PM

I hope it all goes smoothly and you end up with a great day!

Quoting hugss:

A few errands & chores like always,
Have an apppointment this afternoon ::sigh::
Then more errands :)

Moms_Angels1960
by on May. 24, 2012 at 12:20 PM
Thanks

Quoting louannwilkins:

I hope you will be able to get a nap later.  Hope everything goes well.   :)

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

I am at the hospital with my dad, brother & daughter so my dad can get his Fistular in for dialysis that he'll have to do to soon.Other then that I am not sure it rained bad last night & kept me awake some of it I am tired not sure what else I'll be doing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on May. 24, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Thank you & I hope you have a great day :)

Quoting louannwilkins:

I hope it all goes smoothly and you end up with a great day!

Quoting hugss:

A few errands & chores like always,
Have an apppointment this afternoon ::sigh::
Then more errands :)

Join Us At
Time Out for You

EireLass
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Flying to Virginia Beach for a week. I wonder what TSA will have in store for me today (new airport for me). The last 8 times I've flown I was given the full pat down.

caro100
by Carol on May. 24, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Waiting for a plumber, our sewer line broke and its behind a wall and we can't get to it :(

caro100
by Carol on May. 24, 2012 at 2:02 PM

I wanna go, PLEEEEZZZZZE.

Quoting EireLass:

Flying to Virginia Beach for a week. I wonder what TSA will have in store for me today (new airport for me). The last 8 times I've flown I was given the full pat down.

itsmesteph11
by on May. 24, 2012 at 2:18 PM

I'm getting ready to go vote!  Then come home and vacuum :(

gmadiane
by on May. 24, 2012 at 3:26 PM

I spent yesterday with the grandkids and they had yucky runny noses and of course I woke up sick as a dog today

Moms_Angels1960
by on May. 24, 2012 at 3:39 PM

Quoting louannwilkins:

I hope you will be able to get a nap later.  Hope everything goes well.   :)

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

I am at the hospital with my dad, brother & daughter so my dad can get his Fistular in for dialysis that he'll have to do to soon.Other then that I am not sure it rained bad last night & kept me awake some of it I am tired not sure what else I'll be doing.

Thanks, it was a loing process, the dr says he doesn't hold out any hope that it's going to work. He says that his lower veins have a lot of calcium buildup already. He could try higher up but I really don't think my dad is going to do it we'll see in 10 days if it worked or not but they say it's supposed to work right away and it didn't. I guess unless my dad says he wants to try again his days are now #'d. The sad thing is while waiting for my brother to get the truck to take him home he says to me he's sorry he is such a burden to me & my brother. I'm very sad=(

mama5k
by on May. 24, 2012 at 4:14 PM

I worked today and ticked a few middle schoolers bwecause I wouldn't send them home.  The one texted her mom to come and get her.  This was about a half hour after I told her she had to stay. Now I am home and getting ready to mow yard. Then fix super. Then to bed early  I am tired.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)