Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

If you have any tell us about them!

If not do you want one? What would it be and where would you put it?

by on May. 25, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Replies (41-49):
rosebud727
by Rose on May. 27, 2012 at 11:31 AM

I have none, and don't want one either.

I would rather do something like henna.

tinysmom160
by Bronze Member on May. 27, 2012 at 1:04 PM

No do not have one yes I want one and it would be on my back and I not sure what of yet. Maybe for my 50th birthday

Moms_Angels1960
by on May. 27, 2012 at 1:05 PM

I do not have one infact I am scared to death of needles, with that being said I want an Angel on my ankle with my 3 kids names there.

caro100
by Carol on May. 27, 2012 at 2:15 PM

I don't have any, and don't plan to get them, would get tired of looking at them,  maybe a temporary tatoo on my shoulder blade.

Amybelle
by Member on May. 27, 2012 at 2:17 PM

I have Nine :)

luckysevenwow
by Member on May. 27, 2012 at 2:19 PM

I have one that is my doodle. The husbands name and our anniversary. Next I want to get 8 butterflies, each one representing one of my kids.

My DD, had quite a few. My husbands also has a few.

Sue1605
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2012 at 9:41 PM

None. Never liked them before but now after I have seen the tattoos here in French Polynesia, I am fascinated. Too much for me to get one though.

nanalyn1
by Bronze Member on May. 30, 2012 at 12:35 AM

Yes , I want one but haven't done it yet.....it's between these 3... I always say to my Grandson I love u to the moon and back....but seeing I have 7 grandkids I would put either 7 flowers or 7 stars.....around the moon

Princesshera1
by on May. 30, 2012 at 6:34 AM

I have Tigger holding balloons with my boys names and birth dates; an anklet I designed with a frog chasing a bug; a bunch of roses that won't be complete until my parents pass away (I know, morbid - I've heard all about it already); a black rose cover up of something stupid I did at 18; and a total mistake that I'll never get covered up because, well, I'd have to show my bum......

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)