Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you have any tell us about them!

If not do you want one? What would it be and where would you put it?

by on May. 25, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Replies (41-49):
rosebud727
by Rose on May. 27, 2012 at 11:31 AM

I have none, and don't want one either.

I would rather do something like henna.

tinysmom160
by Bronze Member on May. 27, 2012 at 1:04 PM

No do not have one yes I want one and it would be on my back and I not sure what of yet. Maybe for my 50th birthday

Moms_Angels1960
by on May. 27, 2012 at 1:05 PM

I do not have one infact I am scared to death of needles, with that being said I want an Angel on my ankle with my 3 kids names there.

caro100
by Carol on May. 27, 2012 at 2:15 PM

I don't have any, and don't plan to get them, would get tired of looking at them,  maybe a temporary tatoo on my shoulder blade.

Amybelle
by Member on May. 27, 2012 at 2:17 PM

I have Nine :)

luckysevenwow
by Member on May. 27, 2012 at 2:19 PM

I have one that is my doodle. The husbands name and our anniversary. Next I want to get 8 butterflies, each one representing one of my kids.

My DD, had quite a few. My husbands also has a few.

Sue1605
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2012 at 9:41 PM

None. Never liked them before but now after I have seen the tattoos here in French Polynesia, I am fascinated. Too much for me to get one though.

nanalyn1
by Bronze Member on May. 30, 2012 at 12:35 AM

Yes , I want one but haven't done it yet.....it's between these 3... I always say to my Grandson I love u to the moon and back....but seeing I have 7 grandkids I would put either 7 flowers or 7 stars.....around the moon

Princesshera1
by on May. 30, 2012 at 6:34 AM

I have Tigger holding balloons with my boys names and birth dates; an anklet I designed with a frog chasing a bug; a bunch of roses that won't be complete until my parents pass away (I know, morbid - I've heard all about it already); a black rose cover up of something stupid I did at 18; and a total mistake that I'll never get covered up because, well, I'd have to show my bum......

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)