Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Am I to old to join " Moms with Adult Kids " all my kids are in their 40's.

Posted by on May. 27, 2012 at 4:01 PM
  • 21 Replies

Hello All Moms,  my name is Lizzie,  my husband passed away 8 years ago, i am retired nurse. I was told about this site from a daughter-in-law, and she was right it is a great side. I have 19 grandkids so when i read some of the new articles it helps me help my daughter-in-laws and my grandbabies. So thank-you for the help.

by on May. 27, 2012 at 4:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nana9106
by Darlene on May. 27, 2012 at 4:04 PM
Welcome to the group.
It is nice to have you here. We are never too old for support or advice when life throws you a curve ball. Have fun and jump right in
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gmadiane
by on May. 27, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Hello and welcome to the group, I have been on a little over a year and my daughter told me about it, she loves cafemom, your not the only grandma in the group I have 5 grandkids of my own, so you are definetly not too old

suzeebloch
by Ronna on May. 27, 2012 at 4:20 PM

some day my 32-year old daughter and 22-year old son will be in their 40s, too!  Welcome to our group!  This is the best group here at CafeMom!

Looking forward to getting to know you.  Sorry to hear about your husband - but wow!  19 grandkids?!  that's awesome! 

TrouserMouse
by on May. 27, 2012 at 4:55 PM
I am probably too young to be in here, but I enjoy coming in here and lurking, reading what these ladies have to say.

I am sure you will fit right in. It is a good group.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoeyG
by on May. 27, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Are you too old?  Are you a mom?  Are your kids adults?  If you answered yes to these questions then you qualify as a mom with adult kids.  My condolsences on the passing of your husband.   

rojastarr
by on May. 27, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Welcome to this group....it is a nice place to come and visit ... and make new friends.

Shellness
by on May. 27, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Never too old! I hope you enjoy our group. We have a lot of fun.

Welcome!!!!!!!!!

Rileyscute
by on May. 27, 2012 at 7:44 PM

are not!

welcome

Quoting TrouserMouse:

I am probably too young to be in here, but I enjoy coming in here and lurking, reading what these ladies have to say.

I am sure you will fit right in. It is a good group.

louannwilkins
by Louann on May. 27, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Welcome to the group.  You are just perfect for the group.  No one is too old.  Glad to have you here and I can't wait to get to know you better!!

Bmat
by Barb on May. 27, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Hi, Lizzie! You are most welcome! Congratulations on 19 grandchildren!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN