Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today......Saturday

Posted by   + Show Post

Come tell us about it....

by on Jun. 16, 2012 at 7:50 AM
Replies (31-32):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jun. 18, 2012 at 12:04 PM

I clean houses and work for myself.  Also I have a pet sitting business that I do part time.  I was doing a little of both this weekend as a favor to one of my reg customers.

Quoting njnavarro24:

i work as a cashier at mcdonalds sometimes as cashier and a runner. What do you do?

Quoting louannwilkins:

I'm sorry you're having to work today so late.  Hopefully it will be a good day though.  What do you do?  If it makes you feel better I'm working off and on all weekend too.  :)

Quoting njnavarro24:

Spend time with my son then go to work and wont come back home intil 11 at night yay :(

njnavarro24
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 1:04 AM

im 18 years old wbu

Quoting louannwilkins:

I clean houses and work for myself.  Also I have a pet sitting business that I do part time.  I was doing a little of both this weekend as a favor to one of my reg customers.

Quoting njnavarro24:

i work as a cashier at mcdonalds sometimes as cashier and a runner. What do you do?

Quoting louannwilkins:

I'm sorry you're having to work today so late.  Hopefully it will be a good day though.  What do you do?  If it makes you feel better I'm working off and on all weekend too.  :)

Quoting njnavarro24:

Spend time with my son then go to work and wont come back home intil 11 at night yay :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)