Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Guess what I did?!?!?!?!

Posted by   + Show Post

I joined a gym, Gold's Gym to be exact.   I never thought I would go to a gym but I've kind of hit a standstill with the weight loss thing so I knew I needed to do more.  Right now I can only do about 5 min. on the elliptical but I do 5 - 6 miles on the recumbent bike.  My family is soooo proud of me :)  I really want to lose one more size (or 50 lbs) before I got to Vegas in August as I have a bunch of clothes in that size.  I'm at 39 lbs lost right now so 11 lbs to go.

by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 4:01 PM
Replies (11-16):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jun. 19, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Way to go Jeanine!!!!!  I try to go at least 5 times a week and do the walking if nothing else.  It makes you feel better too.  Congrats!!  You can do it!

lisamarie1265
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 1:51 AM
You go girl. ... Awesome decision to join a gym I would love to, I work out at home mostly walking, the pool, and wii fit, I do yoga as well but congrats on the 39lbs gone your in the home stretch you can do it!!!!! Just keep thinking 11lbs is nothing..I can do this. Then think VIVA LAS VEGAS !!!!! I am very happy for you keep us posted.... : - ) Ps. One motivater I had go buy something sexy to wear, something you wouldn't normally buy for yourself... Get it in the size you want to get to it will feel awesome when you slip it on...!!!! Go get em girl!!!!!!!!!!
Frogy
by Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Way t go!!  That is totally do able.  You will rock it in Vegas!!

DixieL
by Dixie on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Congratulations and Good Luck

enafaye
by Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 8:30 PM

You are an inspiration!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:31 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 12:13 AM

That's awesome!
Congrats to you!
Let us know How you do :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)