Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

It is too hot to do much else beside read so what are you reading?

by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 9:54 AM
Replies (21-24):
Why123
by Nancy on Jun. 28, 2012 at 6:08 PM

I wasn't crazy about the ending but it was a really good book.  I liked the second book better.  I have the third book but haven't read it yet.

Quoting darmomusaf:

Well, I finished the Hunger Games trilogy, and I finished all three 50 Shades of Gray. Once I started reading, I couldn't put them down(no wonder I am sleep deprived, really just read before bed and when traveling or waiting for hubby at doctors), now I have started "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo", we'll see how this goes.

rosebud727
by Rose on Jun. 29, 2012 at 12:24 AM

I'm still reading the last 50 Shades of Gray. I have other books but no time to really read right now.

TerriAnne2606
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 10:52 AM

The Reader's Digest.  Does that count???  Too busy to actually read a real book and I'm totally bummed.  I love reading.

Why123
by Nancy on Jun. 29, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Reading is reading.  The only thing my brothers read growing up were comic books.  I like the Readers Digest.  I can read a few chapters of a book a little at a time but I never seem to find time to read magazines.

Quoting TerriAnne2606:

The Reader's Digest.  Does that count???  Too busy to actually read a real book and I'm totally bummed.  I love reading.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN