Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Saturday

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 11:22 PM
  • 34 Replies

Come in and tell us all about it....

by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 11:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jun. 29, 2012 at 11:23 PM

I thought I'd start this post before I went to bed so that the ones of you who are up late can maybe get a head start.  I'm really enjoying this post to tell you the truth because I think it lets us get to know each other better by talking about all the daily stuff we do.  I'm going to bed soon but I'll come back at some point in the morning.   :)

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 6:46 AM

Heading out to an estate auction with hubby this morning, we really don't need anything but it's fun to go to these. I think I like auctions better than yard sales!! Tonight is our fair's Drive-In Movie night. We are doing this as a fund raiser, so hoping for good weather. Everyone is to bring their blankets and chairs and we have rented a big blow up screen and sound system. Also giving local groups a chance to sell food and other things to raise money too.

Shellness
by Michell on Jun. 30, 2012 at 7:36 AM

working and that's all I have planned. Going to Sea World tomorrow though :)

Shellness
by Michell on Jun. 30, 2012 at 7:37 AM

sounds like lots of fun!

Quoting darmomusaf:

Heading out to an estate auction with hubby this morning, we really don't need anything but it's fun to go to these. I think I like auctions better than yard sales!! Tonight is our fair's Drive-In Movie night. We are doing this as a fund raiser, so hoping for good weather. Everyone is to bring their blankets and chairs and we have rented a big blow up screen and sound system. Also giving local groups a chance to sell food and other things to raise money too.

gmadiane
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 8:44 AM

I am waiting on my daughters to show up, they are having a yard sale at my house this weekend

EireLass
by Gold Member on Jun. 30, 2012 at 9:02 AM

It's going to be hot here, so we're packing a lunch and taking a motorcycle ride up along the coast and stopping for a picnic.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jun. 30, 2012 at 9:23 AM

I met another of my FWB (friends with benefits) at a hotel last night ... ooohhh la la!  lol.  We were up very late and so I just slept there.  Without my sleepy meds.  Without my pillow.  (he went home so I was there to sleep alone).  I probably went to sleep around 2:00 this morning but was up and awake at 6:00.  LOL.  Just something about the sun - my body senses it and won't let me sleep.  I got dressed, and drove through McDs for coffee, stopped and bought gas, and came home.

Now I'm getting ready to start typing.  Oh, I so DON'T want to work today!   whaaaaaaa!  I just  can't wait until I can give my notice - and you can bet that is going to be very very soon! 

Another FWB emailed me late yesterday afternoon wanting to go out last night so I had to email him this morning and apologize. Now I have a dinner date on Tuesday!  He asked where I'd like to go for dinner and I said "steak or chinese".  lol.

Oh, and it's supposed to be a scorcher again today here in KC.  So I'm going to try to stay as cool as I can.

Why123
by Nancy on Jun. 30, 2012 at 9:45 AM

It's going to be too hot to do much so I am just going to stay here and read.

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jun. 30, 2012 at 9:56 AM

juct going to work, nothing exciting

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:56 AM

Sounds like a great day you have planned.  Let us know what you get at the auction!  The drive in....haven't been to one of those in years.  That sounds awesome too!    :)

Quoting darmomusaf:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)