Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

I know its personal and private but maybe we could share our thoughts??

Posted by   + Show Post

About the upcoming Presidential Election.

What are your thoughts about those running?

Give us some insight on your thoughts. Some of us need it.

by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:44 PM
Replies (31-39):
lisamarie1265
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 12:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting shadenn766:

Hell ya...two ladies running the country we'll straighten things out in no time.....
csjoy1
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 4:31 AM
1 mom liked this
My original comment had to do with the fact that the government and elected officials are doing a great job of dividing themselves among each other, and could care less who they represent or are thankful for electing them based on what is best for WE The People....under God.

That goes for Donkey`s and. Elephants who are government elected official. Glad to see one person is so up on her history and for the record Cory I am not necessarily enlighten in the least

You only prove yourself to be a cafe mom Bully ...and your words effect me not,,,so Bla Blah elsewhere or not! Mama C.
csjoy1
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 4:31 AM
1 mom liked this

BUMP!

nsparky1964
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 8:32 AM

i was a hard and fast supporter for Obama, liked what he had to say, he did take office during a shit storm and he has gotten some stuff done.....I don't like Romney, the tea bagger group scares the crap out of me...admittedly, i do have to start my research on views and party platforms.....

Dontchawishuknu
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 2:16 PM

I think we're screwed either way.....

bookdragon
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Oboma shouldn't be re-elected, he's messed up the country enough, he hasn't done anything that he promised he would, & he's doubled the national debt. I'd vote for just about anybody but him.

joey125
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 7:07 PM

I will be voting for President Obama, I agree with many of his policies, he wants all Americans able to afford a good education, he has implemented a health care law despite all the controversy at least he is trying to solve a major problem we have had in this country for many years.   He believes women should be able to make their own health care choices   I was unsure in the last election I really wanted Hillary to win, but I am not disappointed   I realize many of the policies the President wanted could not be done  due to the filibustering going on in Congress, and also realize the President cannot do it all,  Romney as far as I'm concerned is a hypocrite, he passed the health care law in Mass and now says he is against what he was for in the first place, he was pro choice now he is not.  He seems to want to start a war with Iran, and tell off China, which is a total joke since we own China millions or is it trillions, Romney is a fool   jmo   lol  and he hangs out with Donald Trump ugh     

Moms_Angels1960
Do you ever just get tired of crap? I know I am feeling that way lately.
Yesterday at 6:52 PM
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 7:07 PM

I'm not at all crazy about Obama but Romney scares the ever loving sh*t right out of me. I think if I were to vote today it's going in Obamas favor though.

CoeyG
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 10:00 PM

I've noticed that most of you only talk about Romney and Obama...does no one bue the coupld of us know anything about the other Presidential Candidates?  That is kind of scary...no wonder the electoral runs the elections, the American public lets them.  Hell we may as well be Commuisits.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)