Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

OMG..She's at it again! (vent with swearing)

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 11:23 AM
  • 19 Replies

My sister that is....the one that is for lack of a better term a "bad seed". I have posted a few things about her before. I try to not associate with her unless I Have to. She is a textbook sociopath...mean, vindictive, sneaky, manipulative, self centered, narcissistic, ETC.........

I came home from work early last night because I was not feeling well. after taking something to settle my tummy I get on FB and see a status from her asking for boxes. Seeing as she is living in my mom's house still I asked what she needed them for and she said her BF was moving out and she was thinking about it too. I called my mom this morning to ask her if Tammy had said anything to her about possibly moving and while on the phone returned to Tammy's FB page to read to my mom exactly what Tammy wrote.

Low and behold, she has a new status up....offering to rent my mother's house out to whomever happens to read her status (her profile is public). My mom had no clue! She told one of her friends that she would rent it to her for $500 a month and I am damn sure if she had succeeded in her plan that she would have kept the fucking money and not said a word to my mom. Now my mom is upset (rightfully so) and we gotta figure out how to stop this with minimal damage. I know Tammy will be plotting to get back at anyone who gets in her way, she does it anytime she perceives she has been "wronged". 

I will be half expecting CPS or the police to come knocking on my door in the near future because She makes sure she hits where it will cause the most trouble/pain/damage. It is not beyond her to call the police with a annonomous tip of drug dealing or CPS with allegations of child abuse. Not that I have anything to worry about but I don't need the extra stress of that kind of shit. Hopefully I am just borrowing troub;e and she won't but I would not be surprised if it happens either.

Click on my siggy to help find a cure for cancer!

by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 11:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CoeyG
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Hey I'll move up there for $500 a month, but I'll give your mom the money.  So tell your sister you found someone LOL Oh yeah does your mom allow small dogs?

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jul. 1, 2012 at 1:25 PM

I am sure she would LOL We had dogs when we lived there. Nice sized yard, soe woods out back, a pond. The house is out in the boonies though..no cable tv and no Internet service other than satellite

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Jul. 1, 2012 at 2:51 PM

Wow, your sister sounds like a real piece of work.  To refresh my memory, your mom owns this house but is renting it to your sister?  I hope that if your sister moves out, your mom can get someone reliable to live there, and never lets Tammy move back in again.   Keep us posted. 

Shellness
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Do you pray? Pray for her if you do. I will too for ya.

Hope it smoothes out. You DONT deserve that stress. It hurts so bad when our own siblings are so vindictive doesn't it? Im sorry honey.

nana9106
by Darlene on Jul. 1, 2012 at 8:01 PM
Wow. She is really something else...SMH
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jul. 2, 2012 at 12:34 AM

yes, my mo owns the house. Tammy has been living there for about two years and was supposed to be buying it from my mom and never gave her a cent. she even offered to include my mother's appliances (which she wa also supposed to buy) in the rent she is going to charge her friend. 

Quoting DesignGirl450:

Wow, your sister sounds like a real piece of work.  To refresh my memory, your mom owns this house but is renting it to your sister?  I hope that if your sister moves out, your mom can get someone reliable to live there, and never lets Tammy move back in again.   Keep us posted. 

CoeyG
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:02 AM

Quoting LadySaphira:

I am sure she would LOL We had dogs when we lived there. Nice sized yard, soe woods out back, a pond. The house is out in the boonies though..no cable tv and no Internet service other than satellite

I don't care about the cable television but I don't care for the satalite internet deal.  They charge an arm and a legI have Verizon and it's only $15 a month.  Of course that utelizes the telephone lines though.  If I can get my internet my way I'm there...just tell me when I can move in LOL

CoeyG
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh yeah I also wanted to ask, who is responsible for the utilities on the place?  If it is all included with the rent I'll move your sister out myself LOL

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:29 AM

sorry, yu would have to pay your own electric and buy your own propane every winte. umm water is free (well water)  but you may have to have the septic pumped lol

Quoting CoeyG:

Oh yeah I also wanted to ask, who is responsible for the utilities on the place?  If it is all included with the rent I'll move your sister out myself LOL

homeskoolmama
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 8:31 AM

wow, your sister is in need of some serious mental help, she has a lot of hurt built up inside and she is lashing out to damage those around her.

I'm so sorry you have to deal with this and pray it gets better. Your poor mom! Is she still at the house? She can call the police to have your sister removed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)