Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

I would like to introduce to you Princess Nala!

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 1:49 PM
  • 42 Replies

The newest member of our family. Our cat Pinoche' got an infection that affected his heart and he died a couple weeks ago, the next day our cat Popeye got out, he was upset, and we never found him. We lost both cats in 2 days.

A couple days ago someone brought this baby to us. My dd said she was meant to be because she looks like a mixture of both of our other cats.

by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shellness
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Feel free to share pictures of your pets. I would love to see them!

homeskoolmama
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 1:55 PM

I am so sorry, I did not know. That was rough I am sure, but what a blessing to get this little sweetie!

So stinkin cute!

Shellness
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Quoting homeskoolmama:

I am so sorry, I did not know. That was rough I am sure, but what a blessing to get this little sweetie!

So stinkin cute!

Thank you, she loves that bed but right now she's on my chest asleep and her little flea collar stinks, lol! She was MAD about that too. Hissed and hissed but she had fleas and doesn't get to the vets until next week. Didn't know what else to do.

CoeyG
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 2:07 PM

She is a cutie and I'll bet your DD is right.  She was sent to you because the journeys of the other two with you have ended.  Right now they are both at my feet It is now time for this little one to have a "forever" home.  

I do believe that when we lose a pet one is actually sent to take their place so we don't have that hole in our heart for a long time.  Having to put my Pebbles down broke my heart and then knowing I was going to lose Sadie (Shannon's dog) when she moved hurt as well so I went to Pet Finders and began looking at their rescues and found Sophie.  Her photo spoke to me said "Pebbles sent me" and I wound up getting Phoebe in the deal as well.   Phoebe is the Chihuahua and Sophie is the Dachshund

Shellness
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Oh you have great pups! My dd wants a dog and I told her we were only going to get it from a rescue center. I hope we can find a chihuahua eventually. Physically she can only handle a little dog. I'm glad you have them!

Quoting CoeyG:

She is a cutie and I'll bet your DD is right.  She was sent to you because the journeys of the other two with you have ended.  Right now they are both at my feet It is now time for this little one to have a "forever" home.  

I do believe that when we lose a pet one is actually sent to take their place so we don't have that hole in our heart for a long time.  Having to put my Pebbles down broke my heart and then knowing I was going to lose Sadie (Shannon's dog) when she moved hurt as well so I went to Pet Finders and began looking at their rescues and found Sophie.  Her photo spoke to me said "Pebbles sent me" and I wound up getting Phoebe in the deal as well.   Phoebe is the Chihuahua and Sophie is the Dachshund

homeskoolmama
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 2:39 PM

This is Bear in March, he has double in size since then.

This is Dixie and dh in Jan of this year. He was holding the cat and she was whining so he picked her up. As you can see, she was none too happy about it.

This is Lily

Beau my big beautiful boy

And last but not least my Sugar, the baby.

Shellness
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Gorgeous lucky pets Dawn!

CoeyG
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 2:50 PM

This is where I found my girls I am sure you will find a small dog here. http://www.petfinder.com/dog

homeskoolmama
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 2:59 PM

Thank you! I figure if you can't spoil them, why have them.

Quoting Shellness:

Gorgeous lucky pets Dawn!

homeskoolmama
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Michell these are for you, an update of Bear and a bad one of me. I was trying to take a picture and he just jumped on me, so here ya go. Take about 10 minutes ago.

lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN