Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing this weekend.....Sat. and Sun...

Posted by   + Show Post

come tell us.....

by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 6:59 AM
Replies (21-30):
vaprincess323
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Saturday wash clothes and Sunday go to Church.

gmadiane
by Gold Member on Jul. 15, 2012 at 2:30 PM

flea market was rained out this morning but now I have to move in the pouring rain, I also have clothes on the line, guess they are just going to be rinsed really well because I am not running out there, this is my life

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 15, 2012 at 3:04 PM

Hope you had a good weekend!   :)

Quoting vaprincess323:

Saturday wash clothes and Sunday go to Church.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 15, 2012 at 3:05 PM

Oh no!  lol  Sounds like something that would happen to me!  Hope you're able to get your stuff in without getting so wet.  Hang in there!!  :)

Quoting gmadiane:

flea market was rained out this morning but now I have to move in the pouring rain, I also have clothes on the line, guess they are just going to be rinsed really well because I am not running out there, this is my life

CoeyG
by on Jul. 15, 2012 at 3:57 PM

I had such a hard time sleeping last night.  It was just too damned humid!  I took two cool showers and they didn't help.  I had my Pandora music on all night long hoping it wold relax my mind and it didn't work.  I kept having to turn the AC on and off because i on then it would get steamy so I would turn it on then it would get too cold so I would turn it off.  I saw the sun come up and finally at just before 5 I was able to get to sleep.  

That would have been great however it wasn't a restful sleep and I woke up with my entire body cramping.  This is what my body does when it is exhausted, it cramps up.  My legs cramp , my torso cramps the muscles surrounding my lungs cramp so it hurts to breathe.  My neck cramps up and the pain goes into my head and just above my right eyebrow my head cramps.  I couldn't even cry.  I grabbed my anti cramping pills and took a triple dose so they would work faster.  then after the dizziness in my head wore off I was able to get to the bathroom, that helped uncramp my feet.  

I took the girls out and my upper calves started cramping while I sat outside.  I sat trying to stretch my neck out.  One good thing came out of iall though, I was able to get a bunch of work done on my blog.  Changed the look of it, have some music to go with the look of it on there....I've tried to get some sleep today but it's still humid and I'm just overly exhausted.  I have some sinus PM pillos I think I'll take tonight just to get some sleep.  

Next week when I go pick up another couple of prescriptions I'm going to get some Melatonin and Valerian to help me sleep.  

Bmat
by Barb on Jul. 15, 2012 at 4:10 PM

I am sorry that you had such a hard time sleeping. I hope you find something to help. I don't suppose the bar of soap under the bottom sheet would help?

Quoting CoeyG:

I had such a hard time sleeping last night.  It was just too damned humid!  I took two cool showers and they didn't help.  I had my Pandora music on all night long hoping it wold relax my mind and it didn't work.  I kept having to turn the AC on and off because i on then it would get steamy so I would turn it on then it would get too cold so I would turn it off.  I saw the sun come up and finally at just before 5 I was able to get to sleep.  

That would have been great however it wasn't a restful sleep and I woke up with my entire body cramping.  This is what my body does when it is exhausted, it cramps up.  My legs cramp , my torso cramps the muscles surrounding my lungs cramp so it hurts to breathe.  My neck cramps up and the pain goes into my head and just above my right eyebrow my head cramps.  I couldn't even cry.  I grabbed my anti cramping pills and took a triple dose so they would work faster.  then after the dizziness in my head wore off I was able to get to the bathroom, that helped uncramp my feet.  

I took the girls out and my upper calves started cramping while I sat outside.  I sat trying to stretch my neck out.  One good thing came out of iall though, I was able to get a bunch of work done on my blog.  Changed the look of it, have some music to go with the look of it on there....I've tried to get some sleep today but it's still humid and I'm just overly exhausted.  I have some sinus PM pillos I think I'll take tonight just to get some sleep.  

Next week when I go pick up another couple of prescriptions I'm going to get some Melatonin and Valerian to help me sleep.  

Bmat
by Barb on Jul. 15, 2012 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Maybe your clothes will be extra soft and fragrant.

Quoting gmadiane:

Bmat
by Barb on Jul. 15, 2012 at 4:11 PM

I visited my mother, did some cleaning and paperwork.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 15, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Oh no Coey!  Thats awful.  You and my mom have not had a good weekend!!  I hope you will get better soon!  Hopefully you'll be able to get some sleep tonight.  Hugs to you.

Quoting CoeyG:

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 15, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Hope you had a good visit with your mom and that your weekend has been a good one.    :)

Quoting Bmat:

I visited my mother, did some cleaning and paperwork.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)