Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today....Tuesday

Posted by   + Show Post

come in and tell us....

by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 7:00 AM
Replies (11-20):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 17, 2012 at 11:14 AM

LOL  Oh well....at least you made a plan.  Some days I don't even do that.  lol  Iced tea...I drink some every day!  I have to have it.  I drink water all day while I work and when I get home I'm ready for a big glass of iced tea!   :)

Dinner sounds good!

Quoting Shari55:

So far the day is so much better than yesterday when I had an allergic reaction to something. I made Macaroni Salad, and have chicken breast in the oven now. It will be a cold dinner since it is so hot out, I think I will make some ice tea too (for the girls and I , my hubby doesn't like ice tea,but he does like Kool-Aide (Yup the stuff from when we kids...yuck)).

As for planned out, I didn't have a plan till I talked to my mom this morning...lol

Quoting louannwilkins:

Sounds like you have your day well planned out.  What are you making for dinner?  Hope it's a great day for you!    :)

Quoting Shari55:

Well I am finishing up dinner... while that is cooking I am going to load in Quicken and plan our new buget...then set up a spread sheet for our possible purchase of our building.....Also start deep cleaning cause my mom comes for a quick visit.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 1:35 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Hugs on Jul. 17, 2012 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks .. already swam so that is done, LOL
You have a good day as well ;)

Quoting louannwilkins:

Sometimes house stuff can be boring.  I hope you get to go swimming and have an awesome day!!

Quoting hugss:

Boring house stuff & hopefully some swimming :)

Join us at

Time Out for You

CoeyG
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 11:37 AM

I am recovering from yesterday

Princesshera1
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 11:54 AM

Working, then picking up the grand monsters, ahem, I mean children, and watching them until their dads training class is over.  They'll swim in the pool and argue like crazy, eat some dinner, and fall asleep on the couches.  =)

Princesshera1
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 11:55 AM

I hope all is well.

Quoting CoeyG:

Shari55
by Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 12:10 PM
1 mom liked this

The chicken smells really good, better go check on it...probably is ready

Quoting louannwilkins:

LOL  Oh well....at least you made a plan.  Some days I don't even do that.  lol  Iced tea...I drink some every day!  I have to have it.  I drink water all day while I work and when I get home I'm ready for a big glass of iced tea!   :)

Dinner sounds good!

Quoting Shari55:

So far the day is so much better than yesterday when I had an allergic reaction to something. I made Macaroni Salad, and have chicken breast in the oven now. It will be a cold dinner since it is so hot out, I think I will make some ice tea too (for the girls and I , my hubby doesn't like ice tea,but he does like Kool-Aide (Yup the stuff from when we kids...yuck)).

As for planned out, I didn't have a plan till I talked to my mom this morning...lol

Quoting louannwilkins:

Sounds like you have your day well planned out.  What are you making for dinner?  Hope it's a great day for you!    :)

Quoting Shari55:

Well I am finishing up dinner... while that is cooking I am going to load in Quicken and plan our new buget...then set up a spread sheet for our possible purchase of our building.....Also start deep cleaning cause my mom comes for a quick visit.

Shari, wife to bestfriend John (4/88), mom to Heather(1/77),Nyssa(4/89),Michaela (8/94) and four fur babies (cats)

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 17, 2012 at 12:27 PM

How are you feeling after yesterday?  Hopefully no more excitement like that today!  lol    :)

Quoting CoeyG:

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 17, 2012 at 12:27 PM

LOL  Sounds like a fun time!  

Quoting Princesshera1:

Working, then picking up the grand monsters, ahem, I mean children, and watching them until their dads training class is over.  They'll swim in the pool and argue like crazy, eat some dinner, and fall asleep on the couches.  =)

homeskoolmama
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 2:59 PM

I cleaned the kitchen, took care of the animals, did a lot of nothing, cleaned the bathroom and am here now.

High pain level :-(

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 17, 2012 at 4:17 PM

I'm sorry Dawn.  Hope the day gets better for you.  Hugs to you.     :)

Quoting homeskoolmama:

I cleaned the kitchen, took care of the animals, did a lot of nothing, cleaned the bathroom and am here now.

High pain level :-(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)