Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Ding Dang Doo Dee

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 3:37 PM
  • 19 Replies

Yep

It is hot! There I said it. HOT HOT HOT

And I am bored!!

Also I bought an ice cream machine and thought I had what I needed to make ice cream tonight. Nope! I do but no where near enough! I did not realize it took so much to make ice cream! WOW PLUS it takes a total of like 3 hours to do.

Ding Dang Doo Dee

Oh well, maybe we'll just wait until Saturday :-(

by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 3:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nana9106
by Darlene on Jul. 17, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Well poo....I really wanted icecream too.

CoeyG
by on Jul. 17, 2012 at 6:55 PM

It is hot here too but not as humid as it has been and I've done not bad with just the fans.  I am going to turn on the AC in a bit just to cool everything down for sleeping but I was outside a little while ago and there is a breeze going and not all steamy.  

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 17, 2012 at 7:07 PM

I can always go for ice cream girl!  lol  As hot as it is ice cream tastes even better.

EireLass
by Gold Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 8:00 PM

I love my ice cream maker. Yummy. I wish I had the ingredients!! Mine only takes 35 minutes in he machine for soft serve, then I freeze it to make it harder.

Shellness
by Michell on Jul. 17, 2012 at 8:54 PM

You were bored, lol. Yes its expensive to make homemade ice cream but its so good!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Ahh boo ::sigh::
Put what you need on the list so we can have some soon :)

Join us at

Time Out for You

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jul. 18, 2012 at 12:29 AM

guess I know what you'll be picking up on your next shopping trip.

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Love making homemade icecream but it does take a while. I have done the ice cream in a coffee can or zip lock bag with my residents, but right now our ice machine is not working properly, so I guess we won't be doing that these hot days!

KittyGram
by Becky on Jul. 18, 2012 at 4:23 PM

I bought my daughter an ice cream maker for her birthday - in part, I gave it to her so that SHE could make it, and SHE could have ALL THAT ICE CREAM in her fridge, but I get to have some at least every now and then!!!!!! Yep, I'm selfish like that!!!  

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Drats on those missing ingredients! Sounds yummy! What is the first flavor you're making?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)