Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Wednesday

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 6:23 AM
  • 34 Replies

tell us ladies....

by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 6:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 18, 2012 at 6:25 AM

Been up for a while.  Couldn't sleep but I'm sure as I'm working today I'll get sleepy.  lol   I've got 2 houses today and then I'm meeting a friend after work.  She is in real estate but has a chance to clean a house a couple of times a month and she's going to try it since she's not exactly rolling in money now with house sales.  I'm going to go with her to do the walk through and give her some tips.  That's about it.  Tonight we have WMU so I may go to that AND I really need to go walk and get back on track with all that.

mama5k
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 6:50 AM

I am getting ready to go out and pitch some calf hutches.  Need to do it in the morning before it gets to hot.  Yuck!! Praying that we get rain here.  Meet to very best friends for dinner tonight.  So I am not cooking!!

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Jul. 18, 2012 at 7:02 AM

trying desperatly to find money so I can go to the Salvation army and get Roo some more pants. He is now down to one pair that fit him.

Shari55
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 8:09 AM

Right now I am listening to Led Zeppelin (Stairway to Heaven) and having my coffee.

Got to work up a End of Year Budget today, so that we know what we will have left for the holidays. Gather bills to pay on Friday morning,make some phone calls

Maybe go out for a walk..key word maybe still pretty hot and humid out

Nothing else is planned...oh drink plenty of water

Why123
by Nancy on Jul. 18, 2012 at 9:29 AM

Working.  I have the first half of my video recorded.  Now the hard part...the editing.  12 more chapters to go.

gmadiane
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 2:02 PM

I wont have internet at home until next week so I am visiting hubby at work and using the computer

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 3:43 PM

Trying to beat the heat! Went to work early this morning and cooked breakfast for some of my residents, we had south of the border breakfast tacos and fresh fruit. Then some meetings and now I am home trying to think of something to make for supper. Don't really want to cook, so we'll see! Business meeting tonight at church and just hoping for an early evening home to work on my class!

LLICE
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Watching unbelieveably fast 22 month old Tate chase the 'meows' about the house.  Mom & dad are in Hawaii & after a week he's just beginning to ask about them - good timing, they'll be home tomorrow!  Our meows will be so pleased. :)

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 4:48 PM

Getting a formerly empty unit ready for guests.

Today was story time at the library for Anna. She loves it and I get to visit with other Moms. I'll be doing one of the story times when our librarian is in Norway for a wedding in August. Hmmm...that's coming up!

We have an appointment to look at a few houses this evening.

Bmat
by Barb on Jul. 18, 2012 at 4:50 PM

cleaned, laundry, tea with a friend, movie with another friend, going to a viewing this evening.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)