Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your wishes for your children?

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 7:34 PM
  • 28 Replies

I wished that my children would settle down with a family and be able to support them. There are other things, too, but these were some that were important to me.

by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 7:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rosebud727
by Rose on Jul. 22, 2012 at 8:14 PM

To be happy with their lives, but to have struggles and learn how to overcome their obstacles, to be independent and strong, but emotionally connected with those they care about.

If a relationship is important to them, to find someone to share dreams and ideas and not sacrifice those things for a relationship.

To be without disease or hardship, to always remember where they come from and that they are truly loved.

Shellness
by Michell on Jul. 22, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Exactly as yours are with a job that is satisfying and that they will be able to take care of themselves and have fun in life. So far I'm 2 for 2 :(

jabs54
by Jeanine on Jul. 22, 2012 at 9:15 PM

For 5 yrs my son and family have been harrassed by the neighbor and moved out of fear. My wish is that my son and his wife and 4 kids can move back into the house HE built and feel safe.  

My hope for my oldest dd is that she can build a daycare business in her home and support herself and kids.

My hope for my youngest is that she graduates Nursing and loves her job and finds a great Christian guy to marry. 

CoeyG
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 10:18 PM

I wished that Shannon be productive and happy 

Bmat
by Barb on Jul. 22, 2012 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this

It goes without saying that good health is to be wished for.  And I'd like the boys to have religious beliefs.

Ferne
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 11:06 PM

To be healthy and have the ability to support themselves and a family if they choose to have one.

emptynstr
by Leanne on Jul. 22, 2012 at 11:53 PM

I hope that they find their passion in life and live it.

caro100
by Carol on Jul. 22, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Good health. Wives that they can really mesh with. A career that lets them getwmost of what they want and all of their needs. Common sense.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:18 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Hugs on Jul. 23, 2012 at 12:04 AM

I wish they would find that special someone .. they both  want to so badly ::sigh::
This breaks my heart :(

Join us at

Time Out for You

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 7:00 AM
1 mom liked this

A job that they love! To find the right spouse, settle down and be happy! 

I always wished for independent children who could take care of themselves, I have that, so now my wish is for their happiness and contentment with what God provides for them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)