Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What Are Your Fondest Memories Of Your Kids

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 8:14 PM
  • 22 Replies

When they were younger

by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixieL
by Dixie on Jul. 27, 2012 at 8:15 PM

With my son it was how loving he was and he still is

Rileyscute
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 8:19 PM
2 moms liked this

most all of them...but by far one of the funniest was when my daughter came running down to the basement (I was doing laundry), and she says "Mom! mom!! I can get a little brother or sister for 40 cents a day!!!!"

CoeyG
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh gooness she was so funny as a toddler.  When I had my breast lumpectomy she thought it was funny that mommy had a "Boob boo boo"  Before dinner she would go around to her dad and I and take our "order"  starting with "I will be your server tonight".  When she was five and dad was in Texas for training and Mother's Day came she made me breakfast in bed...That one is in my blog it is the third story down.  She had a thing for Freddie Krueger, when she was almost 3 she snuck out of bed late one night while I was ironing and watching Nightmare on Elm Street.  She hid behind the chairs in the livingroom and I heard her during a commercial.  Everything had to be Freddie after that!  She even wanted a Freddie doll we would see in Spencer's in the mall.  She had a Freddie yo yo and would pay attention to television guides in hopes of finding one of the movies on television.  No she never had a nightmare, the only time Freddie ever frightened her was on Halloween when a teen dressed as Freddie came to our door.  She knew he was out there and she wouldn't go out that night.  By the next morning she was no longer scared and wanted to go trick or treating the next night LOL

nana9106
by Darlene on Jul. 27, 2012 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this
There are wayyy too many....to pick one or even a few
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Barb on Jul. 27, 2012 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this

When my oldest son got his Eagle Scout. 

When they played at a recital- my younger son played violin and the older accompanied him on piano.

Bmat
by Barb on Jul. 27, 2012 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Loved these stories!!!! She was so funny!

Quoting CoeyG:

Oh gooness she was so funny as a toddler.  When I had my breast lumpectomy she thought it was funny that mommy had a "Boob boo boo"  Before dinner she would go around to her dad and I and take our "order"  starting with "I will be your server tonight".  When she was five and dad was in Texas for training and Mother's Day came she made me breakfast in bed...That one is in my blog it is the third story down.  She had a thing for Freddie Krueger, when she was almost 3 she snuck out of bed late one night while I was ironing and watching Nightmare on Elm Street.  She hid behind the chairs in the livingroom and I heard her during a commercial.  Everything had to be Freddie after that!  She even wanted a Freddie doll we would see in Spencer's in the mall.  She had a Freddie yo yo and would pay attention to television guides in hopes of finding one of the movies on television.  No she never had a nightmare, the only time Freddie ever frightened her was on Halloween when a teen dressed as Freddie came to our door.  She knew he was out there and she wouldn't go out that night.  By the next morning she was no longer scared and wanted to go trick or treating the next night LOL

Bmat
by Barb on Jul. 27, 2012 at 10:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh! That is sooo cute!!

Quoting Rileyscute:

most all of them...but by far one of the funniest was when my daughter came running down to the basement (I was doing laundry), and she says "Mom! mom!! I can get a little brother or sister for 40 cents a day!!!!"

DixieL
by Dixie on Jul. 28, 2012 at 2:40 AM

Quoting CoeyG:

Those are such adorable stories

DixieL
by Dixie on Jul. 28, 2012 at 2:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Rileyscute:

That is so cute

DixieL
by Dixie on Jul. 28, 2012 at 2:42 AM

Quoting Bmat:

When my oldest son got his Eagle Scout. 

When they played at a recital- my younger son played violin and the older accompanied him on piano.

That must have been awesome

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)