Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing this weekend.....Sat. and Sun...

Posted by   + Show Post

come in and tell us....

by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 9:03 AM
Replies (21-30):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:53 PM

If you're like me having dinner out is good as long as it is OUT.  lol   I hope you have a good weekend!!

Quoting lauriebash:

Cleaning litter boxes, doing LOTS of laundry (our older son and his gf come home on weekends), working with hubby in the shop a while, dinner out (no place fance, we always go out to dinner Saturdays).

Sundays we don't do much. Usually bored to tears.

CoeyG
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 12:54 PM

I'm flipping channels from Cash Cab to the Olympics to Graveyard Shift

DixieL
by Dixie on Jul. 28, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Staying at home on cafemom

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Jul. 28, 2012 at 5:37 PM

actually slept in until 8 this morning, then had some errands to run before it got too hot.  On my way home, I passed a gas station and the sign said $2.93 per gallon!  I had to turn around to check that out!  It was a church offering a 50 cent rebate per gallon!  They even offered me a bottle of water while I waited in line and then pumped the gas for me and washed my windows!  Cool!  I got home about 11:30 and have been working since.  Well, that and checking out CafeMom!  Getting ready to wrap it up now though because I have me a date tonight! :o)

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 28, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Sounds like a plan Coey!  lol  I've been reading a lot today and did go clean the hair salon that I clean once a month.  Hope you're feeling good today.

Quoting CoeyG:

I'm flipping channels from Cash Cab to the Olympics to Graveyard Shift

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 28, 2012 at 6:54 PM

I've been in and out myself.  lol  Hope you're having a good day!!

Quoting DixieL:

Staying at home on cafemom

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 28, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Sounds like you've had a good day Ronna.  Those gas prices sound really good!!  lol  That was so nice for them to pump the gas, give you water etc....Very nice!  Hope you have fun on your date tonight.   :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

actually slept in until 8 this morning, then had some errands to run before it got too hot.  On my way home, I passed a gas station and the sign said $2.93 per gallon!  I had to turn around to check that out!  It was a church offering a 50 cent rebate per gallon!  They even offered me a bottle of water while I waited in line and then pumped the gas for me and washed my windows!  Cool!  I got home about 11:30 and have been working since.  Well, that and checking out CafeMom!  Getting ready to wrap it up now though because I have me a date tonight! :o)

CoeyG
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 7:36 PM

Right now I'm watching the rain hit my window  and listening to the thunder.....need I mention the humidity?  LOL

louannwilkins
by Louann on Jul. 28, 2012 at 10:04 PM

LOL  I was doing the same thing a little while ago myself.  It's still thundering here some and the heat and humidity have been miserable today....as every other day....lol   Hope you have a good night and sleep well.    :)

Quoting CoeyG:

Right now I'm watching the rain hit my window  and listening to the thunder.....need I mention the humidity?  LOL

JudyKit
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 7:55 AM

Hubby had to work last night but he has tonight off. After he gets home I will fix his breakfast and we are going to take our fur baby, Molly, to the dog park. She loves it.welcome spring.gif

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)