Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Friday, Saturday and Sunday....

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 7:40 AM
  • 21 Replies

come in and tell us about it....I put the three days together instead of just the weekend because we are leaving this morning to go spend some time with my aunt and won't be back until tomorrow. 

by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 7:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 3, 2012 at 7:40 AM

good morning ladies...we're about to head out the door to go visit family and do some swimming etc....hope you all have a great day!!

rosiemendo
Hope everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Today at 7:41 AM
by Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 8:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Today, I am going to a coupon swap at the mall with my aunt.  Later, I'll be making desserts for tomorrow's annual luau.  I will also have my 2 little grandchildren overnight.  On to the luau tomorrow by 2!  Then Sunday morning we will go to church and then a little later we'll be going to my son's house to celebrate my grandson's 3rd birthday.  He turned 3 last week-end, but his party is this Sunday.  So I have a busy week-end, but the best part is spending a lot of time with the grandkids!

Why123
by Nancy on Aug. 3, 2012 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Working today and as little as possible all weekend.

atlmom2
by Susie on Aug. 3, 2012 at 9:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Have family coming to stay with us till Sunday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
homeskoolmama
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Have fun!! Today I am resting because I over did it yesterday and am feeling horrible. Tomorrow we have my dads side of the family, family reunion and I've been looking forward to that. Sunday I will be recovering from tomorrow. The driving/travel and I do not agree anymore, it makes my fibro kick in to high gear.

Enjoy the beach and I hope the weather is better than it was here yesterday and last night! We had horrible storms.

nsparky1964
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this

mornign ladies!!! 

yes the weekend is quickly approaching us yet again!!!!!!! No real plans today other than cleaning the car inside and out from last weekend (we, the family went to the drive in)...but tomorrow...dh, me sd and her boyfriend dejour are going to 6 flags great america for the day!!!!!! Gosh I haven't been there in over 10yrs, and sd has NEVER been on a big rollercoaster!!!! this should be fun!!!...Sunday, im sure will be a lazy day, maybe dh and i will get some alone quality time ;), then perphas we'll go for a nice cruise on the motorcycles!!!!!!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:11 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this
gabyangy
by Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Tonight I'm taking my daughter and her friend to Cirque du Soleil Dralion.  Saturday we are going to the beach and Sunday is going to be a relaxing day at our pool.

KittyGram
by Becky on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Tomorrow evening, Ramona and I are cooking our strawberry dinner for her family.  When I asked her about it, asking if she was interested in doing that, she loved the idea, and wants to try to keep it a secret till dinnertime, but since we're cooking it AT my daughter's house, I don't think that will happen!!!!!

Tomorrow night, Riley will be spending the night at my house.  I think I'm going to ask her to help me clean/organize my craft room.  She's really good at that!! 

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 8:48 PM
1 mom liked this

The countdown has begun for the fair here in my community! We (DD and I) are finishing up some baking, getting some flowers ready, and finishing up some projects for judging. By Sunday, we have to be getting ready to decorate the lawn tractors for the parade on Monday! Yep, it's small town living at it's best!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN