Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MIA

Posted by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 8:30 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry I haven't been on line with any of my groups. It's because my Dr. told me that I Have carpal Tunnel. And he told me to stay off my computer, until he could run a EMG test on both of my wrists, and then I would have to waite for the test results to come back. Before he will let me get back on my computer part time. Right now I'm only allowed to type on my computer once a week.

Colleen L

by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
homeskoolmama
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 8:39 PM
Sorry to hear that. Hope you get better and don't need surgery
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadySaphira
by Lisa on Aug. 14, 2012 at 9:53 PM

well that is no fun. I would die of bordom without being able to get on CM and FB every day

CoeyG
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 11:03 PM

LOL I've had carpal tunnel since 1974, I've been doing keypunch/data entry/PC work ever since, if you sew a lot, crochet or knit you can develop carpel tunnel. if you wash dishes a lot you can develop it.  Carpal Tunnel is repeitive stress and doesn't just involve a computer.  

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Aug. 14, 2012 at 11:45 PM

I am sorry to hear about the CTS, which is a common but difficult and frustrating problem.  I used to work for a neurologist who did EMG testing.  I hope your treatment goes well.  

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 1:35 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Hugs on Aug. 15, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Hugs to you,
Hope you don't need surgery & it gets better on its own :)

Bmat
by Barb on Aug. 15, 2012 at 3:43 AM

Oh no! I hope that you soon can get back to the computer as much as you like and that your wrists are OK.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)