Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

My dd, Alexandra and I went to Vegas and had a wonderful time.

View out our hotel room...

by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:47 PM
Replies (31-39):
nybor48
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 5:17 PM

I loved Vegas when I went....But because what happens there stays there, i cannot divulge any info..... lol

Sue1605
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 6:33 PM

We lived in Vegas twice, for a total of 5 years and never gambled. We had seen the first Celine Dion show at Caesar's, and it had too much going on. I liked the Lazy River and the beach pool with the waves at the Mandalay Bay although we have never stayed there.

Nice to hear from so many people that they like Vegas.

tinysmom160
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:26 PM

It is a fun place!!!

homeskoolmama
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 10:58 PM
How great! I can tell you've lost weight ;-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jabs54
by Jeanine on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Quoting homeskoolmama:

Thanks!   I reached my goal of 50 lbs a few days before we left.  However, returning home and going back to work was very depressing and I haven't been able to eat healthy since.  I have gained some back and have another 50 to loose so if you don't mind pray for me, I need Divine intervention!!!!!

homeskoolmama
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 5:50 PM

You got it! Remember I can do ALL things IN Christ who strengthens me. In HIS strength, not mine, with His help, releasing my will, my wants to His.

HUGS girl

Quoting jabs54:

Quoting homeskoolmama:

Thanks!   I reached my goal of 50 lbs a few days before we left.  However, returning home and going back to work was very depressing and I haven't been able to eat healthy since.  I have gained some back and have another 50 to loose so if you don't mind pray for me, I need Divine intervention!!!!!

jabs54
by Jeanine on Aug. 23, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Quoting homeskoolmama:

You got it! Remember I can do ALL things IN Christ who strengthens me. In HIS strength, not mine, with His help, releasing my will, my wants to His.

HUGS girl

Quoting jabs54:

Quoting homeskoolmama:

Thank you!

Bmat
by Barb on Aug. 23, 2012 at 5:02 PM

WOWWWW!!!  Fantastic! Glad you had such a good time!

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Aug. 24, 2012 at 6:33 PM

I have never been to Las Vegas, but it is sure on my To Do List.  It sounds like you had a wonderful vacation.  Thanks for posting the photos. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)