Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

whats for dinner?

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 2:49 PM
  • 10 Replies

My mom gave me a nice chunk of pork loin so we are going to have pulled pork sandwiches, corn and fries baked in the oven. mmmmmmm one of my favorite meals!

Click on my siggy to help find a cure for cancer!

by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 2:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LEK19
by Platinum Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Sounds good!! Do you barbecue sauce the pork?

We are having leftover broiled pork chops, korma (Northern India chicken dish), brown rice, salad and other veggies from the farmer's market.

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Aug. 22, 2012 at 4:55 PM

yes, pulled pork just isn't the same without BBQ sauce . mmmmmmm

Quoting LEK19:

Sounds good!! Do you barbecue sauce the pork?

We are having leftover broiled pork chops, korma (Northern India chicken dish), brown rice, salad and other veggies from the farmer's market.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 22, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Both sound good! Me...well, I'm not sure.  Probably just some left overs.  I wanted to cook burgers on the grill but then it rained some so I didn't do it.  I'm sure I won't starve to death!  LOL    :)

homeskoolmama
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 6:03 PM

I've been out of town, just got home about an hour ago. Jesse and I are having pizza. Joey is not here and dh is working late.

Esmrlda
by Esme on Aug. 22, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Im making Moose meatloaf!!  For reals...........

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Aug. 22, 2012 at 7:30 PM

pizza sounds good, especialy after the way the week has started out for you. I hope your father is doing better

Quoting homeskoolmama:

I've been out of town, just got home about an hour ago. Jesse and I are having pizza. Joey is not here and dh is working late.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:36 PM

I got off work early tonight - at 6:15.  Stopped by the grocery store.  I am going to stay strict on my high fat low carb diet.  I have been making poor choices and have gained back 10 of 20 pounds I had lost.  GRRR.  All my clothes are tight.   So tonight I purchased some 100% beef franks - paid a lot more than I normally would but went for the lowest carbs per frank - and splurged and bought some muenster cheese, too.  Remember, this is the first month after 4 long years I don't have to send my kid any money!  yay!   But to be honest, these 100% beef franks taste odd.  I'm used to the cheapest hotdogs you can buy as far as taste is concerned!  lol

gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:42 PM

fried chicken and fries

enafaye
by Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Pork chops, stuffing and a salad.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:18 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:03 AM

We had salad, chicken & rice :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN