Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Is there any TV show this fall that is Great to watch?

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 4:17 PM
  • 18 Replies

I am looking for interesting shows like Grimm. I just going to get rid of HBO & Showtime. I love musical shows and supernatural stuff. lol What do you watch? Robinpopcorn

by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 4:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:20 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Glee is a good one with lots of singing,
I also love Parenthood .. it's a great one too :)

Why123
by Nancy on Aug. 22, 2012 at 4:40 PM
3 moms liked this

I liked Once Upon a Time.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Aug. 22, 2012 at 4:55 PM

I'm not sure but I was just thinking the other day that I need to check it out and see what they have coming.  Maybe some of the other girls will already know.   :)

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Aug. 22, 2012 at 5:06 PM
1 mom liked this

nothing I am interesred in........I am going to miss House

homeskoolmama
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 6:04 PM

I know that "once upon a time" is returning and I'm excited about that. Otherwise, I'm not sure. I watch DWTS, SYTYCD, NCIS,...lots of PBS shows and ION tv.

Esmrlda
by Esme on Aug. 22, 2012 at 7:10 PM

I cant think of a one. Well Survivor but thats about it.  325 channels and nothing to watch. 

CoeyG
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:32 PM

I got rid of cabel altogether.  I watch the programming on ION Most are shows that used to be on other networks, including Canadian.  I also enjoy Big Bang Theroy but that's it other than my Roku/Netflix/Hulu.

emptynstr
by Leanne on Aug. 23, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Just watched a new one the other night called Copper. Irish cop in 5 Points, not sure on the time frame maybe 1870ish. wonderful eye candy, lol. Plus it is a BBC, the British seem to really know how to do period pieces.

My new fave is Newsroom, it is on one of the premium channels.

KittyGram
by Becky on Aug. 23, 2012 at 10:27 AM

I like Grimm, too.  It's back on already, isn't it?  I think I missed the first episode of season 2.  I like Once Upon a Time, too, and can't wait for its return!!!  The only other things I watch on the basic channels is The Big Bang Theory and sometimes I watch Person of Interest, but I've missed some, and I'm a bit lost lately!!!

I love Dexter (on Showtime) and The Walking Dead (AMC I think), and I can't wait for their returns as well!!! 

gmadiane
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:28 PM

I am a grey's anatomy fanatic, cant wait for it to come back

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)