Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are your pet peeves

Posted by   + Show Post

What is it that absolutely drives you crazy?

by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 12:35 PM
Replies (11-20):
CoeyG
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 3:33 PM
3 moms liked this

People who think that just because a person doesn't look disabled that they shouldn't park in the handicapped zone.  

louannwilkins
by Louann on Sep. 10, 2012 at 3:41 PM

OMGosh!!!  This happened to me just on Sun morn on the way to church.  I said thanks butt hole for pulling out in front of me.  You're in SUCH a hurry to do 25 mph!!!  My mom was laughing and said you ARE on the way to church and I said yes I'am and sadly God knows that I was thinking something else other than butt hole!!  LOL   LOL

Quoting Bmat:

When it isn't a busy road, but someone will pull out right in front of me from a side street and then not even do the speed limit.

Why123
by Nancy on Sep. 10, 2012 at 4:36 PM

I find that very irritating.

Quoting LEK19:

Police who break the laws because they can.

KittyGram
by Becky on Sep. 10, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Eh, God would rather have you be honest than "nice".

Quoting louannwilkins:

OMGosh!!!  This happened to me just on Sun morn on the way to church.  I said thanks butt hole for pulling out in front of me.  You're in SUCH a hurry to do 25 mph!!!  My mom was laughing and said you ARE on the way to church and I said yes I'am and sadly God knows that I was thinking something else other than butt hole!!  LOL   LOL

Quoting Bmat:

When it isn't a busy road, but someone will pull out right in front of me from a side street and then not even do the speed limit.

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Sep. 10, 2012 at 6:13 PM

I am in a bad mood today (for no specific reason) and right now everything in the world is annoying the hell out of me. I doubt there would be enough space on the internet to list all the pet peeves I have at the moment LOL

homeskoolmama
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 7:01 PM

I have a list in my head!

Bad drivers

crying babies in a store that parents do nothing about

kids running wild in a store

people cutting in line

kids/adults posting their dirty laundry on Facebook and getting mad when someone says something

people who treat their animals mean (kids too)

people who chew with their mouths open and smack

dare I go on?

teaching1972
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 7:35 PM

When we eat out and I order coffee to drink, it really irritates me when it is served without a spoon.  I don't use cream in my coffee but I do use sweetener.  Many times servers assume that because you don't use cream, you don't need a spoon.  Spoons are often not included with silverware on the table. 

jurnee14
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Quoting KittyGram:

Children (of any age) calling their parents by their first names rather than Mom and Dad. 

This one really gets me too! And its usually followed by something like"Lois, take me to McDonalds now",lol.

jurnee14
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 7:49 PM

Theres are so many, rude and disrespectful people, demanding whining kids whose parents do nothing about it, anyone posting all their business on facebook, texting while driving, lateness, towels folded incorrectly( as in not the way I do it,lol), poeple who let their toddlers/animals roam the neighborhood. 

PestPatti
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Well today it's the dumbass front end staff at my doctors office.  Don't leave me messages, then say " I dont know what you mean" ...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)