Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Does anyone watch Fringe?

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 8:52 PM
  • 13 Replies

That's been my latest series to catch up on.  I had watched thru Season 2 back when it was airing, but for whatever reason (probably conflict with another series), I quit watching.  So now I'm done with season 3 and half done with season 4 (which is the most recent series).  I find the concept to be very intriguing, and I absolutely love the character of "our" Walter Bishop.  And Joshua Jackson (Peter Bishop) is very nice to look at!!!!

Anyone else watch it? 

by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kam013
by Silver Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Yes, love the show.  I enjoy shows that make you think a little bit and Joshua Jackson is certainly fun to watch too!!

CoeyG
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Nope

KittyGram
by Becky on Sep. 10, 2012 at 9:35 PM
If you like out of the ordinary shows, you might like this one.

Quoting CoeyG:

Nope

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Sep. 10, 2012 at 9:55 PM

yes!  I love Fringe.  I remember when it started but I, too, didn't keep up with it until 2 years ago.  I now subscribe to HuluPlus - so I should go back and watch the seasons I missed.  Has the new season started yet?  lol  I am so behind on everything any more these days ...

KittyGram
by Becky on Sep. 10, 2012 at 11:11 PM
I think the new season starts later this month.

Quoting suzeebloch:

yes!  I love Fringe.  I remember when it started but I, too, didn't keep up with it until 2 years ago.  I now subscribe to HuluPlus - so I should go back and watch the seasons I missed.  Has the new season started yet?  lol  I am so behind on everything any more these days ...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:12 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Sorry not me :(

Join us at
Time Out for You

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 10:00 AM

Yes, but not on TV. I checked out the first season from our local library. I really enjoyed it. My 8 yr old was creeping out on some of the episodes so now I have to plan more to watch it. If I watch it before bed I am up all night just thinking about all the possibilities it conjures up! I am behind several seasons. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Sep. 11, 2012 at 10:07 AM

I've never even heard of it.  I'll have to look it up 

Why123
by Nancy on Sep. 11, 2012 at 10:23 AM

I tried watching it once but didn't make it all of the way through because I found it confusing.  My brother absolutely loves it.

KittyGram
by Becky on Sep. 11, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Quoting LEK19:

Yes, but not on TV. I checked out the first season from our local library. I really enjoyed it. My 8 yr old was creeping out on some of the episodes so now I have to plan more to watch it. If I watch it before bed I am up all night just thinking about all the possibilities it conjures up! I am behind several seasons. 

It's definitely not intended for an 8 year old.  I couldn't imagine my 8 1/2 year old granddaughter watching it - although she absolutely LOVES the current Dr. Who!!!!  But, Dr. Who is much more surfacy, not nearly as intense as Fringe is.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)