Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Do you decorate for Halloween or Fall?

I used to decorate for each season and for certain holidays. However, the last few years I have not. This year I have seen some of the cutest halloween stuff. I don't do halloween but am loving the cute owls, cats, scare crows, pumpkin stuff I'm seeing.

I think my family might think I've gone nuts if I start to decorate now. I really want to decorate for fall with some of the cute things I've seen. I'm not into gory bloody scary stuff.

So do you decorate? Is it cute, fall or scray?

by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 2:40 PM
Replies (11-19):
rosebud727
by Rose on Sep. 21, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Yes, but not a lot. I love flowers so I get seasonal ones and I change the linens on the tabletop.

sunshine97325
by Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Yes I do. I am going to put out the Halloween things this weekend acturally. I do the cute side of the holiday. Then after Halloween I will put out Thanksgiving things. I don't have a whole lot but the different colors are nice and themes.

caro100
by Carol on Sep. 21, 2012 at 8:34 PM

I used to.  Haven't  in the last few years.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:14 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Use to when the kids were young,
haven't in many years now
Do put a fall wreath ont he front door :)

Join us at
Time Out for You

louannwilkins
by Louann on Sep. 22, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Yes I do.  I have some pumpkins and a few ghosts etc....just some fall looking stuff that I like to put out.  It's my fav time of the year!!  lol

bonbonmom
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 2:25 AM

I don't decorate because there is no one to see it so what's the point.

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 7:34 AM

Yep, we love to decorate! Right now, we have corn stalks and mums and soon the Halloween stuff will be put up. Hubby loves to decorate for Halloween, so we are always buying something new. We put up lights and lots of yard and porch things. Also, I decorate at work for every holiday. This starts the busy time at home and work since I love to decorate for the upcoming holidays too!!!!

tinysmom160
by Bronze Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Yes I can not wait to get moved to my new house so I can decorate for fall I alreay decorate my office at work.

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Sep. 23, 2012 at 9:35 AM

I don't decorate but if I had the money I would

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)