Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Army Wives Renewed for 7th Season

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 5:11 PM
  • 8 Replies

I read that Army Wives has been renewed for 13 more episodes on Lifetime.  The new episodes will start in January.   I can't wait.  

Have a wonderful day,

Charlotte

by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
teaching1972
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 5:17 PM

I love this program.  Have they announced who the actors will be?simple smile

campingmomof4
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Lifetime has announced that Army Wives will return for a seventh season, which is expected to get underway next spring. However, there is a catch -- not all of the original cast members will be back. Brigid Brannagh (Pamela) left at the beginning of season 6 and Roxy at the very end -- and of course, we all know Kim Delany was mysteriously MIA for most of the season.

Contracts for all of the original cast members were up at the end of this past season. Catherine Bell signed a two-year contract with ABC, but so far she is the only cast member sure to return. New cast member Kelli Williams, who was supposedly brought on to replace Delany, is likely to return. The remainder of the cast is up in the air.

In the weeks prior to the season six finale, Lifetime alarmed fans with their the way they worded promos for the upcoming finale, making fans believe at the time that it was all coming to an end. That phone call General Holden got in the last scene may have caused some fans a bit of anxiety, but to me it was a positive sign that the show would return -- or it would be one of the worst series finale moments ever.

nana9106
by Darlene on Sep. 24, 2012 at 8:22 AM
I know!!! I'm stoked!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 3:50 PM

I saw this,
wow though with so many of the old actors gone .. not sure about this ..

Join us at
Time Out for You

KittyGram
by Becky on Sep. 24, 2012 at 4:33 PM

Quoting campingmomof4:

Lifetime has announced that Army Wives will return for a seventh season, which is expected to get underway next spring. However, there is a catch -- not all of the original cast members will be back. Brigid Brannagh (Pamela) left at the beginning of season 6 and Roxy at the very end -- and of course, we all know Kim Delany was mysteriously MIA for most of the season.

Contracts for all of the original cast members were up at the end of this past season. Catherine Bell signed a two-year contract with ABC, but so far she is the only cast member sure to return. New cast member Kelli Williams, who was supposedly brought on to replace Delany, is likely to return. The remainder of the cast is up in the air.

In the weeks prior to the season six finale, Lifetime alarmed fans with their the way they worded promos for the upcoming finale, making fans believe at the time that it was all coming to an end. That phone call General Holden got in the last scene may have caused some fans a bit of anxiety, but to me it was a positive sign that the show would return -- or it would be one of the worst series finale moments ever.

Boy, is that an understatement!!!!!

I'm glad to see it was renewed, because I was one of those that was very pissed off at "one of the worst series finale moments ever". 

KittyGram
by Becky on Sep. 24, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Quoting hugss:

I saw this,

Well, when you think about it, Roxy and Trevor are the only two that left recently.  Kim Delaney's been "MIA", and Pamela left near the beginning of the season.  I really like Gloria.  Not sure about Kelli Williams' character, or her "husband".  But I'm hopeful now!!!

hugss
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 6:20 PM

Kelli Williams character I hear is *suppose* to replace CJ .. um sorry NO one can replace her.
We shall see what happens :)

Quoting KittyGram:

Quoting hugss:

I saw this,

Well, when you think about it, Roxy and Trevor are the only two that left recently.  Kim Delaney's been "MIA", and Pamela left near the beginning of the season.  I really like Gloria.  Not sure about Kelli Williams' character, or her "husband".  But I'm hopeful now!!!

Join us at
Time Out for You

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Sep. 24, 2012 at 6:52 PM

I don't watch it but good news for those that do

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)