Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Is this wrong?

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 6:36 PM
  • 58 Replies

That my friends dh slapped my a$$ as we were leaving the dinner party?  Right in front of every one? 

Also during the dinner he would do this expression like someone is giving head where you put your tongue in your cheek to make it look like it is sticking out and making an in and out  motion with your hand that coincides with your tongue? I think everyone saw him do this but I felt like it was directed at me. He made it seem like he was making a joke.   We have known them for two years and have often met up with them for BBQ or dinner parties.  Usually he just sticks his tongue out Gene Simmons style at me.

Would you steer clear of them?  Tell her why or just kinda disappear?  Dh thinks they are swingers and his behavior dosent seem to bother her in the least.

by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
disnchntdwife
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 6:38 PM
Ummmm....can you say " inappropriate"?????
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EireLass
by Gold Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 6:39 PM

I don't usually have the popular opinion, but I never have to repeat what I mean, to get the point across. If they were at gatherings that I wanted to be at, and he did it again, I would most likely grab him by the front of the throat, and say something very threatening to him. I gaurantee it would be his last time he did that.

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Oct. 2, 2012 at 6:58 PM

I would speak to her and and tell her what is going on and that you are uncomfortable with the situation. Also tell him the next time he touches you inappropriatly nt to be surprised if you turn around and punch him in the face. If it continues I would stop hanging around them.

CoeyG
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 7:03 PM

I wouldn't find anything wrong with it but if it bothered my husband I thin I'd think twice before playing along.  I don't know if they are swingers, sounds to me as if he is a huge flirt.  Flirting doesn't bother me but it does some. 

Esmrlda
by Esme on Oct. 2, 2012 at 7:06 PM

Yeah, everyone just laughed it off. I dont think anyone knew what to say.   Then the next morning Dh asked me what was up with him and him slapping my ass.  I just shrugged...and said yeah what was up with that?

Quoting CoeyG:

I wouldn't find anything wrong with it but if it bothered my husband I thin I'd think twice before playing along.  I don't know if they are swingers, sounds to me as if he is a huge flirt.  Flirting doesn't bother me but it does some. 

I used to be a huge flirt until I got married, it was a hard habit to break. I felt it was disrespectful to dh to flirt with other men.

Esmrlda
by Esme on Oct. 2, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Oh and then he asked me how often I had sex.  I just ignored him and then he asked again and I ignored him and then she texted later making a joke that he hubby couldnt sleep because his ? wasnt answered.   Okaaaaay  I dont think it is any of his/their business.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 2, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Ok I think its even worse now that you told me that SHE got in touch with you about him not being able to sleep.  WTH????  lol  I mean, seriously....if it was a joke why would she continue to follow through with the crap he was doing.  To me it's weird.  A joke is a joke but this to ME sounds off the wall.  Just saying....I wouldn't want to be too friendly with someone who made me uncomfortable. 

gmadiane
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 8:29 PM

I think I would back off maybe they will get the hint

PinkButterfly66
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Yeah, it would make me uncomfortable.  I'd tell him to knock it off if he wanted to keep us as friends.

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 2, 2012 at 8:35 PM

eww.  avoid them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN