Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

That my friends dh slapped my a$$ as we were leaving the dinner party?  Right in front of every one? 

Also during the dinner he would do this expression like someone is giving head where you put your tongue in your cheek to make it look like it is sticking out and making an in and out  motion with your hand that coincides with your tongue? I think everyone saw him do this but I felt like it was directed at me. He made it seem like he was making a joke.   We have known them for two years and have often met up with them for BBQ or dinner parties.  Usually he just sticks his tongue out Gene Simmons style at me.

Would you steer clear of them?  Tell her why or just kinda disappear?  Dh thinks they are swingers and his behavior dosent seem to bother her in the least.

by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Replies (11-20):
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Let him know as soon as possible you are not into the swinging lifestyle.  I know some couples who are swingers and it sounds like he is just testing the waters.  But let him know you are uncomfortable with his "flirting" as soon as you can before it goes any further or else you might send him the wrong signals.  (Thinking outloud here - maybe he is thinking you are playing hard to get?) 

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:14 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Totally inappropriate ::sigh::

Esmrlda
by Esme on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:35 AM

I know, this was after we had gotten home and I know they were home to because they left right after us.  I put J who was the host of the party who is my other friend C husband on the hot seat.  He NEVER says anything...ever. No one knows anything about him and he is always sitting in the kitchen with the women while the men are outside. So I said lets play a game and everyone ask J three questions. And this was what D blurted out but he directed it at me and wouldnt let it go.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Ok I think its even worse now that you told me that SHE got in touch with you about him not being able to sleep.  WTH????  lol  I mean, seriously....if it was a joke why would she continue to follow through with the crap he was doing.  To me it's weird.  A joke is a joke but this to ME sounds off the wall.  Just saying....I wouldn't want to be too friendly with someone who made me uncomfortable. 

Esmrlda
by Esme on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Blah, we are supposed to go to their house on Halloween.  Should I say something to his wife who is my friend or directly to him?

Quoting suzeebloch:

Let him know as soon as possible you are not into the swinging lifestyle.  I know some couples who are swingers and it sounds like he is just testing the waters.  But let him know you are uncomfortable with his "flirting" as soon as you can before it goes any further or else you might send him the wrong signals.  (Thinking outloud here - maybe he is thinking you are playing hard to get?) 

Esmrlda
by Esme on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:39 AM

I think I will.....I will say whats up with D and ................ I think she will blow it off and say oh he's just playing around thats his way.....

Quoting LadySaphira:

I would speak to her and and tell her what is going on and that you are uncomfortable with the situation. Also tell him the next time he touches you inappropriatly nt to be surprised if you turn around and punch him in the face. If it continues I would stop hanging around them.

Shellness
by Michell on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this

No, its not right. Ok he may just be super friendly but if that happened to me my husband would put him in his place and tell him to keep his hands of his wifes a@@.

If I were you, I'd stay out of it and make your husband talk to him.

Shellness
by Michell on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:40 AM

What a demeaning male chauvenist jerk.

the.real.me
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:41 AM

he sounds like an immature idiot....

Esmrlda
by Esme on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Haha I would love to do this. But I get the impression that he's the type that would hit a girl back.

Quoting EireLass:

I don't usually have the popular opinion, but I never have to repeat what I mean, to get the point across. If they were at gatherings that I wanted to be at, and he did it again, I would most likely grab him by the front of the throat, and say something very threatening to him. I gaurantee it would be his last time he did that.

Esmrlda
by Esme on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:20 PM

I know, this is what I was telling Dh.....that he was very immature. The more I think about this the more I dont even want to hang out with them.

Quoting the.real.me:

he sounds like an immature idiot....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)