Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

That my friends dh slapped my a$$ as we were leaving the dinner party?  Right in front of every one? 

Also during the dinner he would do this expression like someone is giving head where you put your tongue in your cheek to make it look like it is sticking out and making an in and out  motion with your hand that coincides with your tongue? I think everyone saw him do this but I felt like it was directed at me. He made it seem like he was making a joke.   We have known them for two years and have often met up with them for BBQ or dinner parties.  Usually he just sticks his tongue out Gene Simmons style at me.

Would you steer clear of them?  Tell her why or just kinda disappear?  Dh thinks they are swingers and his behavior dosent seem to bother her in the least.

by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Replies (21-30):
Mariagma3
by Silver Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Quoting Esmrlda:

Oh and then he asked me how often I had sex.  I just ignored him and then he asked again and I ignored him and then she texted later making a joke that he hubby couldnt sleep because his ? wasnt answered.   Okaaaaay  I dont think it is any of his/their business.

My take- None of his business. Does he have a thing for you? I'd feel uncomfortable!

Esmrlda
by Esme on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:26 PM

I was really surprised that Dh didnt do anything at the time.  I was kind of stunned and kind of held back a sec to see if dh would go off. But like I said everyone took it as ....well I dont know how they took it. Playful? Joking?  Inappropriate?   I guess since I played it off they decided to also. When dh asked me about it the next day that was my time to say what a jerk and how rude.   But I didnt really, I dont like to make waves. I guess I will bring it up to him because we will have to see them again.  

Quoting Shellness:

No, its not right. Ok he may just be super friendly but if that happened to me my husband would put him in his place and tell him to keep his hands of his wifes a@@.

If I were you, I'd stay out of it and make your husband talk to him.

Esmrlda
by Esme on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:28 PM

I agree especially the way he treats P.  He has been really mean to her at parties before and I would get in his face and tell him that he cant be treating her like that.

Quoting Shellness:

What a demeaning male chauvenist jerk.

Esmrlda
by Esme on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Quoting Mariagma3:

Quoting Esmrlda:

Oh and then he asked me how often I had sex.  I just ignored him and then he asked again and I ignored him and then she texted later making a joke that he hubby couldnt sleep because his ? wasnt answered.   Okaaaaay  I dont think it is any of his/their business.

My take- None of his business. Does he have a thing for you? I'd feel uncomfortable!

I dont know, I guess maybe he does. He dosent do these things to anyone else. Maybe shes not giving him any.....

sacdp29
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Quoting disnchntdwife:

Ummmm....can you say " inappropriate"?????

We had some friends that started acting like "swingers" and we aren't into that.  But it got very uncomfortable.  We don't hang around them anymore.  I'm glad that we don't .

u_3c749dc8

Esmrlda
by Esme on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:57 PM

What did they start acting like?

Quoting sacdp29:

Quoting disnchntdwife:

Ummmm....can you say " inappropriate"?????

We had some friends that started acting like "swingers" and we aren't into that.  But it got very uncomfortable.  We don't hang around them anymore.  I'm glad that we don't .

Why123
by Nancy on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:00 PM

A jerk is a jerk is a jerk.  If he makes you uncomfortable and you don't like the way he is acting, stop seeing them.  He will get the point eventually after you are sick every time you are supposed to get together.

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:06 PM

I think I would tell her that she needs to leash in her horn dog of a husband or you're going to find new friends. And if he couldn't sleep then maybe she should be keeping him happy so he's not making perverted inuendos to other women and slapping their asses.

hhhanna
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Is it wrong? YES

Would I steer clear of them? YES - unless you and dh are also thinking/wanting to get into the swinging lifestyle.

There is an old saying, if you have to ask someone else if something is wrong, then it is wrong.  Basically, it means you KNOW that it's wrong, in your mind and in your gut you know it's wrong, you're just sorta looking for validation.  Don't - go with your head and gut.  Yes, it's wrong.

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:25 PM

I guess I would have to say that I would back off the friendship.  I probably would take the coward's way out and not say anything to her, unless she asked me and then I would tell her why.  But I also agree with Eirelass that I would have felt compelled to let him know right there that I would not tolerate that kind of thing.  And to ask about your sex life - no way is that appropriate.  Lose them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN