Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

That my friends dh slapped my a$$ as we were leaving the dinner party?  Right in front of every one? 

Also during the dinner he would do this expression like someone is giving head where you put your tongue in your cheek to make it look like it is sticking out and making an in and out  motion with your hand that coincides with your tongue? I think everyone saw him do this but I felt like it was directed at me. He made it seem like he was making a joke.   We have known them for two years and have often met up with them for BBQ or dinner parties.  Usually he just sticks his tongue out Gene Simmons style at me.

Would you steer clear of them?  Tell her why or just kinda disappear?  Dh thinks they are swingers and his behavior dosent seem to bother her in the least.

by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Replies (41-50):
Esmrlda
by Esme on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Noooo no swinging for me. Im a one man woman.  Besides I dont even find him attractive.

Quoting hhhanna:

Is it wrong? YES

Would I steer clear of them? YES - unless you and dh are also thinking/wanting to get into the swinging lifestyle.

There is an old saying, if you have to ask someone else if something is wrong, then it is wrong.  Basically, it means you KNOW that it's wrong, in your mind and in your gut you know it's wrong, you're just sorta looking for validation.  Don't - go with your head and gut.  Yes, it's wrong.

Esmrlda
by Esme on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:26 PM

I should of said something right then and there but I was really tired and a bit buzzed besides it threw me off guard.  But now I have a plan of action!

Quoting mac1940:

I guess I would have to say that I would back off the friendship.  I probably would take the coward's way out and not say anything to her, unless she asked me and then I would tell her why.  But I also agree with Eirelass that I would have felt compelled to let him know right there that I would not tolerate that kind of thing.  And to ask about your sex life - no way is that appropriate.  Lose them.

Esmrlda
by Esme on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Quoting sacdp29:

Quoting Esmrlda:

What did they start acting like?

Quoting sacdp29:

Quoting disnchntdwife:

Ummmm....can you say " inappropriate"?????

We had some friends that started acting like "swingers" and we aren't into that.  But it got very uncomfortable.  We don't hang around them anymore.  I'm glad that we don't .

Well unfortunately we all started drinking (alcohol) alot  and we got drunk and decided to streak down the street.  (she lived out in the county) ,  But it ended up not being a one night thing.  I was done with that.

Haha weird, skinny dipping maybe but constantly streaking is just weird.

Esmrlda
by Esme on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Quoting KittyGram:

Quoting EireLass:

I don't usually have the popular opinion, but I never have to repeat what I mean, to get the point across. If they were at gatherings that I wanted to be at, and he did it again, I would most likely grab him by the front of the throat, and say something very threatening to him. I gaurantee it would be his last time he did that.

I wouldn't be this extreme, but if he did it to me in front of other people (or even with no one else around), I'd address it right then and there.  I wouldn't keep it nice, but I wouldn't grab him by the throat either.  I'd just say, "Hey, I don't like that kind of behavior, I think it's disgusting, and I'd appreciate it if you'd quit doing it," in front of everyone that is there. 

Im going to call him on it next time and make a huge deal about it.  I didnt really want to deal with it at the time.  But Im not going to be nice about it, Im going to embarrass the hell out of him.  Hes going to wish I would of grabbed him by the throat instead.

Esmrlda
by Esme on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:31 PM

LOL right, nothing slutty. Im not even planning on dressing up.  I am going to say something to him.  Im going to embarrass him and make a big stink about it.  Get everyone all riled up.

Quoting suzeebloch:

I'd say something to him directly.  Because you need to show him you mean it and that you have the balls to tell him to his face, just like it was him who tried to grab your ass, not his wife.  Just be sure you don't wear anything slutty on halloween! 

Quoting Esmrlda:

Blah, we are supposed to go to their house on Halloween.  Should I say something to his wife who is my friend or directly to him?

Quoting suzeebloch:

Let him know as soon as possible you are not into the swinging lifestyle.  I know some couples who are swingers and it sounds like he is just testing the waters.  But let him know you are uncomfortable with his "flirting" as soon as you can before it goes any further or else you might send him the wrong signals.  (Thinking outloud here - maybe he is thinking you are playing hard to get?) 

homeskoolmama
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 4:17 PM

I'd say he is being inappropriate but if they are swingers he is def. trying to get your attention. I'd move on! as in away

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 4:20 PM

It is wrong if it makes you uncomfortable.

I would steer clear of them. There is no reason to hang around someone that makes you uncomfortable.

terri-553
by Silver Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:21 AM

Sounds tacky to me,I;d be finding a new friend or no more being out anywhere with him.If he;d slapped my hinny I;d most likey slapped him

busygramma4
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this

this or maybe I would punch a little lower. where it hurt more

Quoting LadySaphira:

I would speak to her and and tell her what is going on and that you are uncomfortable with the situation. Also tell him the next time he touches you inappropriatly nt to be surprised if you turn around and punch him in the face. If it continues I would stop hanging around them.

EireLass
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I can't wait for your next post after your next gathering with these weirdo's. haha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN