Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

New TV finally has started, YaY

Posted by   + Show Post

So which ones are you watching & can't miss?
And which are you watching but if you miss some it'd ok?

Let us know :)

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:23 AM
Replies (71-76):
CoeyG
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:29 PM

Okay I admit I have taken note of Chicago Fire.  I am interested in seeing the first episode.  I just hope it doesn't wind up like Lost, a great first Season only to come back with total mediocre stupidity because they relied on the fan sites to write their storylines.  

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
16 minutes ago
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:19 PM

It's on here right now,
let me know what you think Colleen :)

Quoting CoeyG:

Okay I admit I have taken note of Chicago Fire.  I am interested in seeing the first episode.  I just hope it doesn't wind up like Lost, a great first Season only to come back with total mediocre stupidity because they relied on the fan sites to write their storylines.  

TinaW.
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Ahh, the X-Factor judges. Well, I don't think Britney Spears qualifies to judge anyone on their singing ability, since she clearly cannot sing. Her music may be good, she may be entertaining, but she definitely can't sing. Demi Lovato is cute, but I think too young to be mentoring anyone. Love Simon. LA is ok.

hugss
16 minutes ago

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:56 PM

LOL well they seem to be doing well,
I am a huge Simon fan so  .. I like LA too :)

Quoting TinaW.:

Ahh, the X-Factor judges. Well, I don't think Britney Spears qualifies to judge anyone on their singing ability, since she clearly cannot sing. Her music may be good, she may be entertaining, but she definitely can't sing. Demi Lovato is cute, but I think too young to be mentoring anyone. Love Simon. LA is ok.

Join us at
Time Out for You

TinaW.
by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 1:43 PM

I also forgot Burn Notice.

hugss
16 minutes ago

by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Haven't heard of that one,
Hope it's a good one :)

Quoting TinaW.:

I also forgot Burn Notice.

Join us at
Time Out for You

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)