Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

The Weather

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:02 PM
  • 13 Replies

We have had the warmest and driest August and September in Vancouver in 100 years!  This weekend is Thanksgiving, and the sunshine is supposed to continue with temps of 19-20 C on Sunday and Monday.  It will be lovely for visiting and being outside, as we are going over to Victoria to spend the holiday with my sister andd her family.   So.... where are you, how is your weather?

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lisamarie1265
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:59 PM
I am in northeast Ohio, today was our last warm day 74 F. sunny beautiful but tomorrow the bottom drops out, a cold front is coming through and we are dipping into the low 50's .. Boo plus rain double boo...anyways Happy Thanksgiving to you .. Hope you and your family have a wonderful day enjoy the weather ... Bless!!
hugss
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Happy Thankgiving to you & your family :))
We're getting ready for real cool temps for next several days ::sigh::
Highs in mid to low 50's with lows in low 40's :)

gma3mom5
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:08 AM

I'm in Oregon, it has been in the 20's at night  and in the high 60's during the day for the last 2-3 days:(  Getting cold already....not happy about it.

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:55 AM

Weather here has been beautiful! Now looking at rain for the weekend and we are heading to a fall festival to do a fund raiser for our local fair.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your family!

suesues
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:22 AM

humid and wet fog and mist today hot and 80 this is ny not normal

louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:41 AM

I'm in NC and it's been in the 80's here but on Sunday we're supposed to have a cool down and be in the 60's.  You just never know here.  lol

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.  Do you have the same kinds of food as we normally do here for our holiday?  :)

Esmrlda
by Esme on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Why does Canada celebrate Thanksgiving?  Our heat wave is over and we have the ugly wet cold dreaded fog back.  Yuck

Why123
by Nancy on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Happy Thanksgivinging.  It is supposed to rain in Southwest Ohio this afternoon and evening and then the weekend will have highs around 50 and lows near freezing.

boys2men2soon
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:23 PM

I'm in Oregon......the temperature is dropping at night, but the days are still sunny and warm.   I will take all the sun i can get!

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:41 PM

Happy Thanksgiving!   East coast here, warm.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)