Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Friday?

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:37 AM
  • 27 Replies

come tell us....

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:39 AM

Good morning ladies....nothing much going on here yet.  The pups thought we were gonna get up at 4 am and eat and play.  Took me about 10 seconds to get that one straight!!  LOL  

No plans really for today.  I may do some stuff here at Lorna's house towards next weeks cleaning.  Not sure yet.

Hope you all have a great day!  TGIF   :)

allforedwards
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:40 AM
Well you know me gotta clean for a lady today. Then off the my real job. Then to the football game tonight. Maybe daughter lost her under armor shirt last week at the away game
She waits til now to do something about it. I don't know.what is going to happen
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:42 AM

I hope you have a good day!  Sorry about the under armor shirt....ouch....those are not cheap!  

Quoting allforedwards:

Well you know me gotta clean for a lady today. Then off the my real job. Then to the football game tonight. Maybe daughter lost her under armor shirt last week at the away game
She waits til now to do something about it. I don't know.what is going to happen

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Sitting here at the computer, it's 8:04 and I have 4 minutes until I HAVE to leave.  lol.  Wishing it was Saturday already.  Taking my mom shopping tomorrow.  Don't know what I'm doing tonight.  Brian has a new girlfriend so he's busy these days.  It doesn't bother me one bit - he and I are still good friends.  Well, maybe it DOES bother me a little bit - but I'm not cut out for 'girlfriend' material right now.  Well, 2 minutes left to go ... ooops 1 minute.  gotta run.  At least the bosses are still gone today!

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:49 AM

I'm picking up my girl from college and maybe going to the store with my husband. Waiting for my son to come in from college today too. Was going to take him to the doc for a shot but it sounds like he may not make it in time. Thinking about dosing my kitty who is sneezing a lot today. She is not easy to get anything down but I hate to see her suffering.

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Took a walk. cleaned bathrooms and am doing laundry. May visit my mother.

batmansgirl
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Clean the kitchen, put up my fall and Halloween decorations and go pick up 3 of my Grandkids and have a sleep over. Fun times!!!

campingmomof4
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:29 PM

We are at the camper for a 4 day weekend.  It is a big weekend at the race track.  So watching drag racing all weekend. 

ChitownLady
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Working in my home office this morning, have the window open tor some fresh air and to keep the room cool it is very cool and windy outside so it's only opened a crack. 3 computers put off a lot of heat in here and I keep the door shut to keep my 3 cats out, don't need all the hair in here. Although my dog is with me at all times.  This afternoon, we are going to the garden to pick all the green tomatoes and what ever else we find in the garden since we will have frost at night from now on. Not looking forward toward winter!

Esmrlda
by Esme on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:03 PM

Im at work today. Planning on being lazy after work and laying on the couch to watch TV and get things ready to do see Fs tomorrow.  Getting lake stuff together for the rendezvous.  Probably get some laundry going.  Will ask Dh if we could get Five guys for dinner because I dont cook on Fridays.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)