Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

LOL! When I went into the bathroom today to get a shower, I had three cats come in with me.

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:22 AM
  • 26 Replies

I went in and started the water, looked down and there was our older cat interested in the water. I closed the door again, and next thing the door is pushed open by the black cat, interested in getting extra pats, I take one step into the shower and the bathroom door opens a third time as the third cat decided to see what the other two were getting into.  The bathroom is little to begin with, and with three cats, it was comical.

What do your animal companions do that makes you laugh?

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/supportive group :)
Today at 12:26 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Too cute, LOL
My dogs follow me everywhere.
They always make me laugh as they bark at everything too although that is a PITA :)

Esmrlda
by Esme on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:23 PM

My MaineCoon Cats love water!  Im sure they would go in the shower with me if they had the chance.

ChitownLady
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:28 PM

That has happened to me several times, but they peek around the shower curtain and sit on the corner of the tub. I have 3 cats too, and they all come in together!

CoeyG
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:52 PM

well Sophie lets me know when she thinks it is time for me to fix something for me to eat.  She sits at the foot of my chair and whines and when I get readty to take her outside (thinking that is what she wants) she heads to the kitchen and will come back to get me if I don't follow.  She keeps turning around to make sure I make it to the kitchen.  Now you might ask why would she so concerned that I eat...because she knows she will get some of it LOL.  

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:21 PM

My daughters kitten actually ran into the shower while it was running recently.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:36 PM

That's funny!  I don't have any pets now but they sure can make you laugh.   :)

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:30 PM

LOL  I don't have any pers but would love to have a cat myself if my landlord would allow it.

Why123
by Nancy on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:39 PM

We also have 3 cats.  They know that I get up early during the week to go to work so, inevitably, on Saturday mornings one of them will be scratching on my bedroom door to let me know that I am late getting up.

KittyGram
by Becky on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Smokey doesn't leave my side now that Chloe's gone.  She craves a lot of attention.  What makes me laugh?  At 19, she's still very playful.  She will sit on the floor in front of the couch, and I will wiggle my finger back and forth, just a little, at the front edge of the couch.  Her pupils get really big, her head bobbles back and forth, and then she pounces.  

This morning, she ran into the bathroom, wanting a drink from the tub's faucet.  She started to jump up on the toilet seat on her way to the tub, but noticed (in time) that the lid was up.  She came to a screeching halt, just as she was ready to jump.  I've seen her fall into the toilet in the past, but it was a very long time ago. 

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 5, 2012 at 3:35 PM

LOL! I love these stories!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN