Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

LOL! When I went into the bathroom today to get a shower, I had three cats come in with me.

Posted by   + Show Post

I went in and started the water, looked down and there was our older cat interested in the water. I closed the door again, and next thing the door is pushed open by the black cat, interested in getting extra pats, I take one step into the shower and the bathroom door opens a third time as the third cat decided to see what the other two were getting into.  The bathroom is little to begin with, and with three cats, it was comical.

What do your animal companions do that makes you laugh?

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 11:22 AM
Replies (11-20):
homeskoolmama
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:53 PM

lol

I can NOT go to the bathroom by myself, all 3 cats will sit outside the door and meow,scratch and whine. It is pitiful. IF they sneak in with me one sits on the counter and head butts me, one tries to get in my lap and the third just wanders around being nosy!

CoeyG
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Quoting KittyGram:

Smokey doesn't leave my side now that Chloe's gone.  She craves a lot of attention.  What makes me laugh?  At 19, she's still very playful.  She will sit on the floor in front of the couch, and I will wiggle my finger back and forth, just a little, at the front edge of the couch.  Her pupils get really big, her head bobbles back and forth, and then she pounces.  

This morning, she ran into the bathroom, wanting a drink from the tub's faucet.  She started to jump up on the toilet seat on her way to the tub, but noticed (in time) that the lid was up.  She came to a screeching halt, just as she was ready to jump.  I've seen her fall into the toilet in the past, but it was a very long time ago. 

Sophie is like that now.  She sits in my chair with me when I'm on the computer.  But I also feel she is enjoying the only dog status she now has.  Her and I both loved Phoebe, but Phoebe was a bit of a bully towards Sophie, Sophie being the younger of the two.  Phoebe was the dominant one so Sophie was kind of standoffish.  Now she is a little cuddle bug.  

Esmrlda
by Esme on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:07 PM

We were having a heat wave a few days ago, when I got home from work sd13 asked me if she could turn on the rain bird and run through it. I said yes have at it.  She said that Buddy the brown Maine Coon cat was also running through the sprinklers.  She said he had ran through at least 4-5 times! 

Shellness
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:01 PM

Lots of things :) I have a kitty and a puppy and they like to come in the bathroom too. The cat will sit on the edge of the tub and the puppy will try to jump in. (well he did one time anyway!) I love them when they are being good!

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:16 PM

I leave my bedroom door open when I sleep.  I, too, get up early on weekday mornings.  I usually get up between 6 and 7 on weekend mornings as I don't set my alarm.  The rare times I sleep later than 7, my cats wake me up, sniffing my face.  I just assume they think I am dead and since I can't feed them, they are gonna eat me.  LOL. 

Quoting Why123:

We also have 3 cats.  They know that I get up early during the week to go to work so, inevitably, on Saturday mornings one of them will be scratching on my bedroom door to let me know that I am late getting up.

jimsonb73
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:27 PM
Whenever I go to the bathroom my 2 rott and chow mixed dog's come in with me and just sit next to me by the toilet waiting on me to get done....it's pretty funny lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:30 PM

rolling on floor

Quoting suzeebloch:

I leave my bedroom door open when I sleep.  I, too, get up early on weekday mornings.  I usually get up between 6 and 7 on weekend mornings as I don't set my alarm.  The rare times I sleep later than 7, my cats wake me up, sniffing my face.  I just assume they think I am dead and since I can't feed them, they are gonna eat me.  LOL. 

Quoting Why123:

We also have 3 cats.  They know that I get up early during the week to go to work so, inevitably, on Saturday mornings one of them will be scratching on my bedroom door to let me know that I am late getting up.

nana9106
by Darlene on Oct. 6, 2012 at 8:35 AM
That's cute. I don't have any pets right now but I have grandkids that will sneak in the shower with me....that is always suprising to open my eyes and see the little one say "Hi Nana!" they keep me laughing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Delilah713
by Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:30 AM

I have 8 cats from 1-4 yrs old, and 1 German shepherd dog.  there is always something laughable going on here.

Bmat
by Barb on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:06 AM

LOL This is so funny!

Quoting nana9106:

That's cute. I don't have any pets right now but I have grandkids that will sneak in the shower with me....that is always suprising to open my eyes and see the little one say "Hi Nana!" they keep me laughing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)